Why can't we pre-order CoD Elite Premium ?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Highlighted

No PC CoD Elite Beta plus the PC gamer can pre-order CoD Elite Premium in November.

Why?

claireclaws
20 REPLIES 20

i hope that finally a hardened edition for pc gamers will be announced, but makes me sick to think that we have to wait maybe, or never,  till the next year for our copy of hardened.

Like always, the consoles manofacturers, wins, and yes, noobs wins

I would like to get the elite membership for at least a year, but all at the same level as the other gamer in the other gaming platforms

joanksk

PC gamers won't get a special MW3 edition.

But this doesn't mean we get less than other platforms.

This year's MW3 Hardened Edition is only means ( that is why it is limited) you pay $100 dollars ( same amount as MW3 standard edition plus Elite premium ) and you get a free metal box and a book.  That's all.

We all pay the same amount of money for MW3 and the pre-paid DLC.

MW3 Hardened Edition will come with FREE metal box and booklet !

Question was... why do WE, PC gamers, also have to wait till Nov for pre-ordering CoD Elite Premium ?

After November 13th this `founder` thingy stops........

claireclaws
  • I don't think Beach-head has anything ready for PC. We may not even see the contests in our version of Elite.

• By my math you save $10 by buying the Hardened edition. 59.99 for the game and 49.99 for Elite if separate.

• I was wondering about Elite and DLC. With the Micosoft exclusivity agreement it looks like xboxers will be a month ahead, right?
jasonroloff

The $10 saving is because of the use of Retail prices.

Elite Premium will cost 4000 Microsoft points

Retail price for that is $49,99. But at Amazon : $47.75

Same goes for the game. You can get both for $100.

claireclaws

I hope we may still be able to be founders, i want to have that extra stuff :3

lokolopes

there is no elite for pc...yet

BHCMaxCo#3077657

Since Call of Duty's first game was aviable for PC, Call of Duty 2 too, Call of Duty 3 ( By Treyarch ) Has been come out for pc but just a few copie's where be aviable for pc, Call of Duty 4 has designed the first special edition of call of duty for pc and xbox, Call of Duty 5 has a special edition too that only was for pc , And Call of Duty 6 Modern Warfare 2 Has maked a special edition ONLY FOR PS3 AND XBOX! NO PC ANYMORE!!!, Call of Duty Blackops has made a special edition too ONLY FOR PS3 AND XBOX! NO PC!!, And finaly maybe the last call of duty ever has a special edition too For PS3 AND XBOX! no pc why not?? it's maybe the last cod goddamnit!! there must be supposed a special edition!!!

HOPELY THIS YEAR.. IN NOVEMBER... THE PC... HAS A FINALY PERSONAL GIFT FOR THE PC FROM THE COD, HOPELY....

choppergunnernl

I don't get it, why not expose the elite service to the PC?

gmanil

Studios