Who else hates dome???

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Highlighted

I think its the worst map ever. Every time I play that map, first I go good then after the first death it all goes down hill. I spawn walk two feet get killed by a gernade. ( Funny thing is i threw a gernade next to him and he didnt die ) Spawn again start to run around the map then get killed by someone who spawn behind me.Then spawn and get killed by a stealth bomber. This map is worst than people who camp. It takes no skill to get a kill on this map. Nuketown was a perfect small map. ( Same with Firing Range ). Yet Dome is smaller and one of the worst maps including Downturn that i ever played on.

~THE NOOB KILLER

redx165
16 REPLIES 16

dome is a great little map except for the spawns on sabo and ctf

machine2011

it is one of my favorite maps, actually all of them are except maybe for carbon.  dome is the only map where i pull out my favorite lmg.

wtfnewID

Tbh, Dome isn't as bad as Downturn, Downturn has to be the worst CoD map ever, even worse than Bailout. Dome is still a terrible map.

gamehub-thethir

i like downturn, whats your beef?

wtfnewID

My beef with Downturn is that its one of the most slow pace maps there is in this game. Everyone camps and there are so many corners in that map.  Dome is one of the worst spawn maps in the game. Hardhat and Mission are good maps if no one camps the whole game in the middle. Piazza is a great map and Overwatch also but its not out in the regular playlist yet.

~THE NOOB KILLER

redx165

i HATE it for S&D because when u spawn in the building you get rained on by flash bangs and you cant even get out of it, and when the enemy spawns in the building they dont come out and camp the building because they get rained on by flash bangs

Kisser1

I think its fun! Here let me help:

Problem: Grenades being tossed > use blastshield

Problem: Spawn > TURN AROUND when spawning or slowly leave your spawn point!

Problem: Getting kills > Sounds like lack of skill not getting kills.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

Im someone who likes to run around a map. I do good on every map but Dome is one of my least favorite cause grenades, spawns and how powerfull that stealth bomber is on this map. Blast Shield is weak. I run it and still die from a grenade right next to me. People spawn behind me when i spawn ( Why should they get a free kill?? ) Even if they dont spawn behind me they spawn 10 feet from me and wait for someone to come.

Nuketown > Dome

Firing Range > Dome

Nuketown = Firing Range

Dome = Downturn

~THE NOOB KILLER

redx165

redx165 wrote:

Nuketown > Dome

Firing Range > Dome

Nuketown = Firing Range

Dome = Downturn

Huh? What?

So Nuketown is greater than Dome and so is Firing Range.

But... If Nuketwown = Firing range then Dome = Downturn.

I thought you liked Downturn.

Lololololololololololol

End of the day Dome > redx165.

Stop complaining, learn the map. It is easily one of the best close quarters maps on MW3. You just obviously haven't learnt how it works. I get half a lob everytime I see Dome come up in the lobby. I dont spawn trap, kill farm, head glitch or stand behind the jeep. I sprint the entire time from flag to flag capping and killing the whole time. Stop for a breath and you are dead.

Dome for Prime Minisiter.

DZAdb

Studios