[UPDATE] Estimate on When Stats Recovery Takes Effect

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I Just got off the phone with a really nice customer support agent and he said that

"We are sorry for you issue and we are doing the best we ca i know your ager to get to 15th sine your were 11th as i can see here with your report but you are safe to continue to play MW3 for the Xbox 360 as it will not effect the Stats Recorvery process as you have already made a report with all the information and as we see the leaderboard for Team Defend shows you as 11th level 36 you can expect a Stats Recovery to be in effect in around 1 to 2 weeks im sorry its a long wait we have  no control over this wait time and process its all on the developers this is what we have from all the information that the Dev's gave us. So please Effigy be patient and thank you for calling us as well. Nice to meet a gamer like you."

and that was what i was told from Activision Support. You can take it you can not. But i'm goig to wait like a TRUE CoD FAN for 1-2 weeks and hopefully get a Stats Recovery in the middle of those 1-2 weeks.

-Effigy

(I can be wrong but won't stop me from believing and hoping.)

EffigyFG
22 REPLIES 22

EffigyFG wrote:

...i'm goig to wait like a TRUE CoD FAN...

Yep, that's exactly what us CoD fans do - wait.

operator-1

thanks (:

EffigyFG

I'm just surprised they are giving rank back. Most players were probably reset when they were under the impression that joing a lobby/watching a vid would make them 15th.

Cold_Roses

yeah im just happy i get my stuff back. hopefully

EffigyFG

It must be more about IW not wanting the hackers to think they "won" than whether or not players were totally unjustly reset.

Cold_Roses

i guess. but lets just hope IW can keep this true to their words cause if not they can and will lose most of their community because of it.

EffigyFG

Cold_Roses wrote:

I'm just surprised they are giving rank back. Most players were probably reset when they were under the impression that joing a lobby/watching a vid would make them 15th.

I tend to agree with you, I'm really surprised

zingaa

Are we getting our ranks back tommrow

Creoflash

no. just wait buddy either go play another game or continue playing MW3 or take a 2 week vacation fro mXbox those are the choices of your wait time. cause its going to be awhile but good thing soon is coming for a Rank Recovery. hopefully we don't have to wait a month cause that would make CoD lose alot of people.

EffigyFG

Studios