[UPDATE] Estimate on When Stats Recovery Takes Effect

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

1)Why were you invited into a random party?

How should I know? Well, now I know why. Back then, I did not.

2)Why would you accept a completely random party invite?

The guy that invited me was playing in the same lobby as I was, so I thought he had something to say about the last match or anything like that. This actually happened a couple of times before.

3)Why were you watching random videos in a strangers vault?

Three reasons: I got nothing better to do anyways, he told me to do so, I didn't know that watching a random video could do anything to your stats.

He didn't told me that I would get to the 15th prestige if I watched the video or anything like that. If he did, I wouldn't have watched the video. I never tried to cheat in any multiplayer game. And I planned to stop prestiging after the 11th prestige anyways, but that is another topic.

If you answer these questions truthfully, you know you should probably be reset anyways.

Nope. I have to admit that watching the video was a bit stupid, but I already learned my lesson from that. I haven't played for a week now and I still don't know when I will get my old rank back.

CBCarp
Highlighted

zingaa wrote:

I'm just curious from the people that were reset, what exactly were you up to when this happened?

Three questions I have:

1)Why were you invited into a random party?

2)Why would you accept a completely random party invite?

3)Why were you watching random videos in a strangers vault?

If you answer these questions truthfully, you know you should probably be reset anyways.

I always remeber the phrase "never take candy from strangers". Thats te motto I live by. Unless they have a van with boarded up windows then I know its perfectly safe

I honestly think that people are accepting Promises of 15th prestige when getting the invite.

No offense to Effigy but WHY does the CS Rep even mention him wanting to get to 15th ? Maybe because Effigy was SENT a promise of getting 15th ?

Quote "i know your ager to get to 15th sine your were 11th as i can see here with your report".

For example he wrote to Activision "A guy offered for me to watch a video and I accepted because I really wanted to get to 15th ..."  Hmmmmm.

If I got my stats reset to level one then that would be VERY cool for me because then I could start over the whole game fresh and make my KD look better the second time around.

starbuckfrack Level 72

Plenty of mixed responses on this subject, so I will give mine. I don't think that they should give them back at all. While I know there are the "Innocent" ones, but, I am sure the vast majority were looking for a 15th prestige hack. Everyone knows not to accept random invites. If they did, then to bad so sad. Alot of the posts I have seen from people that got reset have been member for a few months and have a small amount of posts. This leads me to believe that they do vistit the forums and know what is going on. So again, they should have known better.

jwaller123

Studios