Thanks for the banhammer

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I appreciate all the hospitality that was extended to me at the CoD XP, so I want to say thanks for that from the bottom of my heart. I had been playing CoD for a couple years and that point and that was easily the pinnacle of all my experiences with this game. Thank you again. Special thanks to Mr. Taylor.

I'm sorry for being so concerned about the quality of YOUR game that I felt it was necessary to write my opinion on the MW3 forums. I want to thank you for the banhammer, I think it will serve as a good marker for when I stopped caring about trying to bring this game back to it's original glory...

I hope the next game that you release feeds off of previous successes and you make a large sum of money unproportional to the content of the new game.

PS  Why don't moderators give reasons when they ban people? and why do they give indefinite bans with out even so much as a warning?

AttackRabbits
6 REPLIES 6

It's how one delivers the message that nets one some kind of action. We allow negative feedback here as long as it it is well stated and remains respectful. Please review our Code of Conduct.

If you would like, feel free to contact me via a Forum PM.

Moderator Moderator

Mods get upgraded Keyboards. 

http://i28.servimg.com/u/f28/11/98/54/29/ban10.jpg

SnakeDoc57

AttackRabbits wrote:

PS  Why don't moderators give reasons when they ban people? and why do they give indefinite bans with out even so much as a warning?

Try getting to know them as people and listen when they give you a hint..

... Foxy has had to "hint" me upside the head a few times.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

^ Agreed. Not many have taken the time to get to know Foxy. To see what kind of Mod/Person he really is.

Top 5 little know Foxy facts:

1.  He likes taking long walks on the beach feeling the wind blow through his hair.

2.  He has a cat bamed 'Banhammer'

3.  He lived in his Mom's basement till he got power of attorney and kicked her out.

4.  His favorite movie is "Sisterhood of the traveling pants."

5.  Snake Doc has recieved a variety of bans form a variety of Mods but so far none by Foxy. So far.

SnakeDoc57

SnakeDoc57 wrote:

^ Agreed. Not many have taken the time to get to know Foxy. To see what kind of Mod/Person he really is.

Top 5 little know Foxy facts:

1.  He likes taking long walks on the beach feeling the wind blow through his hair.  He has a lot of hair.

2.  He has a cat bamed 'Banhammer'

3.  He lived in his Mom's basement till he got power of attorney and kicked her out.

4.  His favorite movie is "Sisterhood of the traveling pants."

5.  Snake Doc has recieved a variety of bans form a variety of Mods but so far none by Foxy. So far.

*kittehs shipped to EviL by bike*

nickzombie

AttackRabbits wrote:

Indefinite bans without even a warning?  pffft my BO inbox is only warnings.  Don't know what you are talking about.

nickzombie

Studios