Taking losses after winning the game

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

LOL.  I can live with the lag bullcrap, host quits, you name it, but the thing that ticks me off more in this game is the stupid "teammates" like you mentioned.  Got a shot lined up?? NOPE, someone runs in front of you and stands there.  Throwing a betty in a corner?  NOPE, the idiot stands in front of you so it hits him and bounces off else where (same with nades).

Retreating to reload / recover?  NOPE, another idiot standing in the door way blocking you, or standing in the middle of the isle.. blah blah...  That stuff drives me nuts!

nickpeck36

there is 1 situation that drives me crazy! and if thats if i am in  a gun fight and i use a wall for cover,or to shift back to reload, and there is a n00b riiight behind me!!!! blocking me from scooting back, then I get killed because i cant gain my cover, i will turn my mic on and rage at him. lol I hate it so much

ERROR_6_

How about this one..... the idiot who stands blocking a stairwell exit and then his recon drone blocking the other exit, and he is trying to figure out how to move it, and now three more of my team spawns, and along comes MR.Enemy, lobs a gernade in, and BOOM.

viper359

Not sure if I have run into that exact situation yet, but pretty close.  I always need to go the way that has someone sitting in the way that I need to go.  ugghhh.  I just have the worst timing possible in this game.

Anytime I decide to throw something I get shot.  If I stare at one spot for 20 sec then decide no one is there, the second I turn, boom get shot in the back from the spot I was just watching ect... it NEVER fails lol.

nickpeck36

That happens every game to me at least twice if not more.  I swear, I think I honestly get killed more in game because of "teammates" then for any other reason.  I get so po'd from instances like this I usually just quit playing lol.

I do my best to not block or run in front of people.  Sure there are times that I'm sure I get in the way but I instantly move or try to avoid the situation totally, but my god there are so many that are just 110% clueless.

nickpeck36
Highlighted

I like to snipe. My fav is when idiots stand right in my way, blocking my view. I am trying to provide cover for my mates, and these fools stand there, or even worse, drop something like tac insertion right in front of me, blinding me, and forcing me to move.

They are usually the same ones that scream some expelitives when they get killed. Snipers can be a teams best friend if other mates pay attention and communicate.

By far the most fun I have had yet was with another sniper, we each covered an area, and had dropped tac equipment on the one area we couldn't cover. It was so much fun.

viper359

Studios