Spec-Ops: One Man Down to End it All?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

hunkkillya wrote:

Crap... the website didn't post... will fix that

*Can't edit my main post -_-  and the enter button when typing a post doesn't work, I have to hold it down to get it to enter like 5 times then I have to backspace back up

Yes you can edit the OP. The option to edit the OP is on the right side under "Actions", it will say "Edit Discussion". Hope this helps!

semperfi550

Oh, lol... didn't see that    ^^"

hunkkillya

Meh, it just makes more teamwork.

Edit: THIS FORUM SCREWED UP MY NAME

porkins_d

Yeah, but if I go down on one side of the map, and my friend is on the other, then why should he be forced to risk his life just to get to me, instead they should make it like in zombies where you can let the people die if there is no chance of getting to them, then they pop up next round.

Also besides the fact that they need to change that, as ms. clasher pointed out, they need to make it for 4 people.

Also, the forum pretty much screwed up everyone's name since they don't seem to allow capital letters...

hunkkillya

For that I think you will have 45 seconds to revive him.

msclasher

I think they want you to be velcroed to one another.

Also do we know how long it'll take before your teammate bleeds out?

porkins_d

Well I'm going to tell you this, if I lose because of my team mate...I won't be playing that mode with him again.

I'll make sure that my friend ALWAYS buys the perk/unlock in the game for self-revive. I'm sure anyone who's sane will always refill their self-revive ability.

Deleted User

Thats so selfish

____thearab____

I don't think there will be a self-revive perk, though there will more than likly be some-sort-of quick revive perk.

hunkkillya

Oh, actually there is a self-revive kind of perk. 402 tweeted about it to others several times. Here is one of his quotes "Self Revive is the most essential thing you can buy in the later rounds. I spend all my money on that later on."

If you google it, you'll probably find plenty of articles talking about this and Spec Ops in depth; if you're not certain.

Deleted User

Studios