So, how can my stats in game change so drastically from day to day?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Thats exactly the problem I think though. The netcode that they copy n' pasted from MW2 (which for many was great, a lot less complaints than this game has had) was fooled with and changed around trying to get rid of Host pro, but instead they made the game poor for, it seems, many with good connections.

Funny thing is that my ping this morning was better than yesterday, by about 5 ms. So that should have equated to the same or better connections to hosts.

Basically, I play the crap out of the game when I have superman mode engaged (thanks IW), and rage out rather quickly when it seems like Im playing a bunch of supermans.

deadestllama
Highlighted

I guess I'm on the opposite side of that.  I'll be getting raped the first half of the game going 0-5 with people warping across the screen or getting shot around corners.  And then the lag will switch and I'll finish around 18-8. 

The lag... She give'th and take'th.  The evil bitch...

Deleted User

that's not uncommon, although i have noticed that during different times of the day people's skill level changes...it seems to me that people that play early during the day are not as skilled as peolpe who play late at night....and that rings true for most games. anyways just an observation i've made throiught the years playing live...

egoflux

But I played at the same general time each day. Morning around 7-9 am my time. I notice I play against more parties when playing at night, and generally play in one myself.

deadestllama

Studios