Prestige Shop and the disincentive to Prestige in MW3...

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

zachdavis11 wrote:

Mountain Dew will be my Double XP sponser..

lol, me too. ill be stock piling that sh1t.

mr_pink

i heard there is gonna 15 custom classes just speculation at this point all we can do it wiat but i believe i will prestige

cotyfs
Highlighted

5 starting custom classes and the ten custom classes you can get when you prestige. So yes, 15 custom class slots.

GhostSquad

I will prestige for sure. Doesn't bother me to lose some things that can be gained back. Plus it keeps the game fresh and I dig the rank up sound.

zdopeheathen

If I prestige once I wanna go all the way. I'll have to wait and see what it's like when I reach level 80.

o0lappage0o

Why do I have a bad feeling about the Prestige Shop and it's set up?  I just have this notion that it will be very "glitchy" and that players will be taking advantage of some exploit that will never be straightened out by the powers at IW.

Well here is to hoping everything works out correctly. 

As far as prestiging, obviously I will want the extra custom classes.  In addition, I am hoping that I can supplement my double XP needs through the Dew/Doritos thing as well as the freebies being passed out from COD:ELITE.

-Otimsman

4rumboys

otisman666

otisman666 wrote:

Why do I have a bad feeling about the Prestige Shop and it's set up?  I just have this notion that it will be very "glitchy" and that players will be taking advantage of some exploit that will never be straightened out by the powers at IW.

Well here is to hoping everything works out correctly. 

-Otimsman

4rumboys

I hear you, Otis... I can picture the DB's at 7's posting threads like "Infinite 2x XP Prestige Shop Glitch...Pwned IW"...

... and it never getting fixed.

I hope MW3 has a  MaTtKs clone.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

Even if someone does  , COD elite will be able to ban the people that try this .

zachdavis11

hmmm I wonder if I cna simply use the "extra class slot" for EVERY prestige. I've always wanted a crap ton of class slots.

An Oreo

What I hope is that its glitch free and has exclusive cammo, logo's, weapons, and outfits your character your person can use for prestige rewards.

icarriedz

Studios