Perks and Pro bonuses

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Anyone else feel the pro versions of the perk don't really match with the standard version?  I know they are trying to change it up but its almost like the just put all the pro bonuses in a hat and draw names.  For example ninja pro adds no fall damage while sitrep pro increase the foot steps of the enemy.

ghorman
3 REPLIES 3

Your joking right... No fall damage DOESNT go with Ninja? It doesnt go with Dead Silence which is the perk in question, but if it was call Ninja it would definately make sense to be the pro version.

Also if which perk would you choose to make enemy footsteps louder than? It needs to be in the game to counter dead-silence so which perk would you nominate?

slyaudio1

Well played sir

Pittpens71

Sorry i mixed up my perks...too many COD games....but yes Dead silence with no fall damage...I just find it funny that increase footstep sounds go with sitrep.  IMO if my guy is moving without making a sound then I would hear the enemy louder, so that bonus should go with dead silence not a perk used to detect equipment.  I want all the bonus perks in the game but some just don't match up.

ghorman

Studios