New maps are here

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

At the very least add in a 4 player FFA option. 

Mojammer

Try private match.  I was able to play these in normal game modes (I was solo though).  This means there is potential for 18 man on these in private lobby.  Down the road IW could change their public match game line-up

I like the new map sizes.  If people aren't camping or running assassin/silencers, it can be a very fun game mode.  The downfall, you are more likely to get host and you will definitely notice it ...

Malcow12

since both the maps are "free", then EVERYONE should be able to have access to them. this is BS. i just got the update, but you have to have Premium in order to get this stuff.

KT Phoenix

i haven't been able to download them either, i guess we will have to wait a few days

egoflux

well according to this site, the content is supposed to be released tomorrow. so i am guessing the Premium members get it today and everyone else gets it tomorrow. which is retarded since they are free. and i am also waiting for a double xp weekend for us. the Premium members had their last weekend but we should get one too. and if we do get one, it should exclude the premium members.

KT Phoenix

Why? Premium players pay so why should they not get extra?

roe_parc_ranger
in reply to roe_parc_ranger

because of 2 reasons:

1) they already had their double xp weekend last weekend which excluded everyone else so why should they be able to participate in another one right after?

2) these maps are FREE. if you had to buy them then i would understand the elite members getting it early, but the maps are not.

KT Phoenix

Because they paid to get extra... what about that don't you get is it the extra? Means on top of, as well as the norm...

roe_parc_ranger

it's ok, they're giving a one day advantage to those who were stupid enough to pay another 50 dollars for elite

egoflux

it's clearly stated premium members get everything first....

cry me a river build a bridge and get over it allready

complaining bout things they get for free

geez...

NotablePie

Studios