NEW BLACK OPS 2 CLAN (808 WARRIORS) FOR EVERYONE!!! ANY K/D ALLOWED Ps3 Only :D This is New SO I KNOW pretty much EVERYONE will be active :) WE WILL REACH GOLD TAG IF HAVE LOTS OF PEOPLE SO JOIN :D (level 4 clan and just made)

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

NEW BLACK OPS 2 CLAN (808 WARRIORS) FOR EVERYONE!!! ANY K/D ALLOWED Ps3 Only This is New SO I KNOW pretty much EVERYONE will be active WE WILL REACH GOLD TAG IF HAVE LOTS OF PEOPLE SO JOIN (level 4 clan and just made)                                                                                                         

New Popular PS3 CLAN FOR Active PLAYERS! Do You want a clan that has Active people? do you want a clan that is big and strong enough to have a gold clan tag!? well you came to the right place! Here we let any people of any K/D ratio play in our clan. i like to let you guys play what YOU want to play  i also like to get in big groups to dominate other clan . if you want to add me on PSN Go ahead and go DarkEquinoxQAK oh yea and heres teh clan LINK. Please Apply and ask any other of your friends to apply if they want. (ps3 only)

APPLY NOW! with this link : https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/6670479

DARKEQUINOX
1 REPLY 1

This post was moved to the clan sub-forum.

-Ice

Moderator Moderator

Studios