Seatown Wall Glitch
Seatown SnD Bomb Glitch
Downtrun UM Glitch
Outpost Roof / OOM
And other stuff I can't remember...
I'm new here - sorry if someone's already said this: On MW3 / XBox 360 Multiplayer if you get a Care Package killstreak & don't use if before earning another one the first one disappears. I thought it was supposed to stack?
No, they only stack if you get it from another care package. Example.
Say you have Care Package, Attack Helicopter and Strafe Run (Thats what i use lol) If you get all those killstreaks from kills or whatnot (capping, planting bombs etc), given that you dont use the killstreaks you earned and given that you dont die, getting another set of those killstreaks mean the previous ones disappear. But, in that fourth slot, if you use your care package, you'd save whatever you got in the fourth slot. (Ex. Pave Low) Given you dont use that Pave Low in that fourth slot, if you steal a enemy care package (Ex. Assault Drone) you'd have both stored in that fourth slot, thus "stacking" your streaks. Hope that helped!
SAM turrets, remote sentries, sentry guns randomly dying without anybody knifing them or EMP'ing them.
Why would anyone buy black ops II for the wii when Nintendo and the call of duty pople did such a poor job daling with the cheaters?
their is a serve glitch or a mass hack that when you play a tdm match it is always on Lockdownn and i dont even like that match now im starting to stop playing tdm because of this and i really like tdm
- Random deaths and teleporting bullets: Players will randomly get hurt or killed by a player from the other team. It can happen when you spawn or any time during the match. Bullets seem to teleport around the map as there might be a gunfight across the map and you and your teammates all die randomly by the same person, even when your in totally different areas of the map.
- Chickens taking meth: On the map Seatown, the chickens are invincible to bullets, but can die from explosions. This is distracting as players try to kill the chickens by shooting it, give away their location, and get killed by an opposing player.
- Host frame rate(PATCHED?): When host your frame rate drops making it harder to play.
- Pointstreak reward stacking: If you earn a pointstreak reward and earn another same pointstreak reward without using the first one. You will lose the first earned point streak reward. So far this had been reported only for carepackages and IMS. Happens in HD versions too.
- Nobody had 4 bars: There are games where if you look at the scoreboard not one person has a four green bar connection, not even the host. I played a game where I was experiencing FPS lag so I checked the scoreboard and nobody had a 4 bar connection, I had 3 bars. I assumed I was not the host, so I left the game. The game ended with the message "Host Ended Game".
- Disappearing objects: When playing multiplayer, parts of the map may disappear and be invisible. Usually buildings become invisible, but there are some reports of the ground being invisible.
- IMS exploit: On the map Village, there is a place where if you put down an IMS it cannot be destroyed.
- Friendly Grenades: If you're close to a temmate's grenade, you are given the option to throw it back. This should only happen with enemy grenades, not friendly. Happens in HD Versions as well. Not a glitch.
- Killstreak Hit detection: Since the patch, players have reported that killstreaks have bad hit detection and rarely get kills. This includes air support and things like remote sentry.
- CCP Aim assist: There is no amount of Aim Assist when using the CCP. The difference between Aim Assist: ON/OFF on the CCP is non-existent.
- MP9 Akimbo: When using Akimbo MP9s there is no sound when shooting the left side.
- Spawns: You can spawn right by enemies or under your temmate's care package, making it easy to get killed.
- "Game Lobby Closed": When in a lobby, you will be kicked with a message saying "Game Lobby Closed" even when it isn't closed.
- "Could not migrate host": When in a lobby, you will be kicked with a message saying "Could not migrate host" even when the host actually did migrate.
- Specialist perks: Some perks unlocked from specialist don't work as they should, such as Blind Eye.
- Bakaara map exploit: Many people have reported exploits on this map, details won't be given as it could be taken as a tutorial on how to use the exploits.
- No Recoil: Has something to do with scoped weapons. When aiming down the scope and switching weapons, your secondary may have reduced or no recoil when shooting.
- Recent Players: Recent players list doesn't update with players.
- Outpost exploits: Many people have reported exploits on this map, details won't be given as it could be taken as a tutorial on how to use the exploits.
- Seatown exploits: Many people have reported exploits on this map, details won't be given as it could be taken as a tutorial on how to use the exploits.
- Mission exploits: Many people have reported exploits on this map, details won't be given as it could be taken as a tutorial on how to use the exploits.
- M.O.A.B. XP: After a M.O.A.B. is activated you are supposed to receive double XP for the rest of the game, but it doesn't.
- Invincible Air Support: Sometimes when shooting down air support it will lock on and blow up but not destroy or damage the air support.
- No spec ops achievement: When you reach round 15 on each map on spec ops you do not receive the title.
- Rapid fire does not work: On guns with already high rates of fire, such as the pp90 or type95, the rapid fire is broken. Another gun where rapid fire doesn't work is the PM-9.
- Sam Turret false information: When a SAM Turret dies out on its own it may say "The enemy destroyed your SAM turret!" when there was no enemy who actually destroyed it.
Glitches/Bugs that are not described enough or are not reported by enough people:
- Wiimote tracking
- Voce chat makes lag when finding games
- Possible map exploit on the map Hardhat, Bootleg, Downturn and Mission
- Flag teleporting on team Defender
- Following the party leader: If the host of a party leaves the game, the whole party will go with him without exception. Party members will also leave the game if the party leader's wii freezes or turns off.
- Assault Drone getting stuck between player and wall
- C4 randomly exploding on its own
- Prestige token randomly disappearing.
- MANY people claim that the game randomly breaks their mic, and it has also happened to me. I'm not sure if this is a glitch or something, so I'll just put it in this section.
- Reloads not working properly in Survival mode.
- Claymores/Bouncing Betties disappearing randomly.
Miscellaneous things that are requested:
- Private match options such as Juggernaut, Infection, Gun Game, and One in the Chamber etc.
- The CCP sensitivity has changed to gradually get faster as if it is building momentum. This should be an option as it wasn't this way in Black Ops.
- Increased turn speed sensitivity for the CCP. The CCP on 10 sensitivity on Wii is around 6 or 7 on the Ps3 and Xbox 360.
- There is the option to turn voice chat on and Off during a game in Spec Ops, but not in Multiplayer games. This option should be added, as currently it is only an option when in the lobby.
- Knife lunge for Wiimote and CCP
- Bump up sniper damage, currently you can get hitmarkers shooting them dead on in the torso.
- Number valuse for Controller sensitivities. There were numbers in Mwr and BO, but not in Mw3. This makes it harder to make your controls the same as previous games.
- Killfeed team colors: In this game the team colors depend on what team you are on, It would be easier to differentiate if the enemy team was always one color instead of changing depending on what team your on. If this isn't changed, it should be made an option. This has been the system for the Modern Warfare games since MW2.
- Improved Lag Compensation
- Make Heartbeat Sensors "beep" sound louder
- Bump up shotgun damage as you can get hitmarkers shooting them dead on when they're right in front of you. They are OP themselves....You just spam them...
- Improved lighting as there are parts of the map that are very dark. Oh god.. They couldn't even add 'fake lighting' like they did in BO1...
<span style="font-size: 12pt;" mcestyle="font-size: 12pt;">In Team Deathmatch mode, there are at least 2 hacked servers producing only Lockdown games. If there's a map-vote, they only offer a choice between Lockdown and Lockdown. They act as attractors, so if you land on it and try to get out, you will get this server selected for you again and again, 8 or 9 times. I often have to spend half an hour to get into a normal game. ACTIVISION has delivered the worst multiplayer experience of my life.<br><br>I have YouTube video of this incredibly bad experience .<br><br>dddd</span></p>