Looking for a clan Mw3 and Black Ops 2 (Preferable Central Coast and Sydney)

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Hi Guys, I'm just looking for a clan to join and have fun with good people.. I'm prestige 20th on mw3 and level 53 in black ops 2 (about to prestige). My Id is kpo2011 and email address emi_vcp89@hotmail.com. Cheers guys

KpO1
9 REPLIES 9

Hey I just made a clan, maybe you want to join if not its cool. it is the SOA Reapers just look us up and send an app. I literally just made it yesterday, it is for fun on black ops 2 and maybe when clan competitions and challenges come out to compete.

socalwhiteboy

and it is a ps3 clan

socalwhiteboy

Yes I play ps3 add me if u want .. Thanks mate

KpO1

Search SOA Reapers and send an application so I can add you to the clan. also my gamer tag is socalwhiteboy to add me to your friends list.

socalwhiteboy

I actually sent you an invite to the clan, The tag is SOA

socalwhiteboy

This is a new clan, looking for premium and non-premium members, doesn't matter your K/D Ratio, Level, what you play, etc.

If you want to join, apply here:https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/4436648 or add me: isra_cr

Hope you join!

WE ARE ETHERNALS!

isra_cr

If anyone's still using this thread; I have a new clan,"Deadeye Crossbow" open to anybody that uses crossbow regularly (Black ops 2), whichever scope, camo or ammount of bolts you use! To "audition" add "DJStrobehead" on PSN and send me a message saying you want a crossbow 1v1, if you do well or even win, you'll recieve a clan invite on Call of duty elite within the hour!!! Happy hunting ;D

DJStrobehead

If anyone's still using this thread; I have a new clan,"Deadeye Crossbow" open to anybody that uses crossbow regularly (Black ops 2), whichever scope, camo or ammount of bolts you use! To "audition" add "DJStrobehead" on PSN and send me a message saying you want a crossbow 1v1, if you do well or even win, you'll recieve a clan invite on Call of duty elite within the hour!!! Happy hunting ;D

DJStrobehead

HEY, NEW CLAN CALLED MYTHK FOR PS3 MAINLY FOR BO2.

REQUIREMENTS: MUST HAVE A KD ABOVE 0.0

PREFERABLY A MIC

HAVE KILLED SOMEONE ON THE GAME!

ABOVE 7 BELOW 80 YEARS OF AGE.

IF YOU DON'T MEET THE REQUIREMENTS THEN YOU MAY STILL JOIN BECAUSE MYTHK IS A LAID BACK CLAN FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO TROLL, NOOB AROUND, AND BE TRYHARDS.

IF INTERESTED PLEASE LEAVE GAMER-TAG BELOW IN COMMENTS  AND TELL YO FRIENDS. STRICTLY PS3.\

CLAN TAG WILL BE PUT AS MTHK

GAMERTAG MATAOE_14

3ARCUNLOCK

Studios