IW, Let us play the face-off maps in regular TDM!

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Almost everyone enjoys small maps in multiplayer and i think these would fit perfectly into TDM. I doubt the maps would work in other objective modes (shipment did?). All they have to do is disable killstreaks on those maps and i think it would be a lot of fun! Anyone agree with 6v6 on these maps for TDM but no killsteaks?

jb95105
12 REPLIES 12

I was thinking the same thing.  I love the small maps

jasonharney
Highlighted

Me too! judging from video of the maps, they are a little bigger than shipment. Possibly the size of rust/nuketown. Definitly think they would be playable with 6v6 as long as killstreaks are removed.

jb95105

Hell, at least let us do Team Tac on these maps.

Problem is that IW probably went cheap on these.  No other game modes were set up for these maps but TDM and KC.  So there really is no chance of them ever coming to Team Tac and if they did release them for normal TDM, all the other game mode folks would feel burned.

otisman666

Well the ideal situation would be to have all the maps on all the game modes.  Hell if people want to go one on one in Liberation, cool, go play that mode.  I'd like to see that kind of variety and choice.  But yes a small map, six on six, sounds like the resurgence this game can use.

Deleted User

The maps don't look smaller than Dome so WHY are they not available in all game modes (apart from Ground Wars)???

It seems like they couldn't be bothered to add the Dom, Bomb points etc...

I nearly always play in a party of 3-4 so these maps won't get played!!! (1v1 or 2v2 can be just for Private matches etc IF THATS WHAT PEOPLE WANT!!!!)

BAMOZZY

They have decided that the only playstyle that is valid now is creepy crawly, headglitchy, and campy. To sum it up, they are p*ssies.

coolwhhhip

If any mod reads this, please pass this idea along! The maps would get a lot more playtime if they were added to regular TDM.

jb95105

Dude mw3 maps are so opposite of everything you said, except for maybe headglitching. The reason they suck so bad is cause they tried to eliminate campers.

Soundingthe7th

Soundingthe7th wrote:

Dude mw3 maps are so opposite of everything you said, except for maybe headglitching. The reason they suck so bad is cause they tried to eliminate campers.

The DLC has been completely geared to the things I mentioned, and only a couple of the regular maps suit the fast paced, hectic playstyle that I like to see from time to time. Where are an equal amount of smaller maps? I mean, you would think they would get the hint on what people like after a 24hr Nuketown playlist was implemented. They did that for a reason, popular demand. No they made the statement clear to me, the only playstlye they believe to be valid is the campy, creepy crawly playstyle.

coolwhhhip

Studios