IS the Lag ever going to be fixed?????

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

This is what real speed looks like, Please get on the level before you start bragging:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1612570885.png

FuzzyG

Yeah but my weener is bigger than yours.

coolwhhhip

the lags better but....The crap when you open up on the enemy and fire about 4or 5 shots into them dead centre and you get dropped by 1bullet back and when you watch the kill cam you didnt even fire one bullet or just many fire 1 bullet.....Its very frustrating to the point i sneak about with silencer on to get kill cant take on anyone one to one cause i know i will be dropped how ever fast i see the enemy.

hyper72

This is still happening to me too.  I had high hopes for this patch but it doesn't seem to have helped.

pneumatic

I just finished a little while ago and all of my games had no noticable lag except the last one. It was so bad that it was stuttering. I had four bars, but it was unplayable so I quit. Of course the problem ended up being that I was the host.

mnab

Lol if you want lag at its advantage for me, look at this video.

This whole 30 seconds will show me shoot the ceiling/wall and kill a couple of guys do to lag. And plus the extreme jerking of my screen.

jliba12

Bad link.

pneumatic

Sorry

jliba12

BigggFuzzyG: See where your internet provider is at. You'll understand the combination of problems from game to your internet:

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/news/2011/08/fios-dominates-as-fcc-measures-actual-internet-speed...

FuzzyG

BigggFuzzyG;

Is it me or has the Lag gotten worse for this game since the release of the New Map Packs? I've heard the rumors of the maps like Overwatch having all kind of problems before they released to everyone, but still see they have some kind of problems with them to date since they don't seem to load correctly. As the loading bar doesn't fill the screen before the start of gameplay online. It's funny now that I think about it. Since it seems that all the guys that got me into playing C.O.D including my brother, Don't hardly play MW3 like that. Seems the quality of C.O.D has gone down since C.O.D 4: Modern Warefare. I think the lagging in this game is one of the major problems atleast for me anyway. There are other issues, but never thought it would be this bad for this long with so much attention drawn to these certain problems.

FuzzyG

Studios