INTRODUCTION: Introduce yourself, new or existing

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

What the f**k is up with the four in a row posting?

I'm not sure if I replyed on this thread because I don't want to waste my time looking through it.

My name is GhostSquad and I've been here since WaW. This new thread layout sucks ass and I rarely ever post. If you see me post, then that means I have not died and I'm still willing to comeback to this hell hole. (The cussing is meant to make me look like a real tough guy, I need to to survive on the internets.)

GhostSquad

Sup! My name's Jonah, I'm 13, the most updated system I have is a Wii, I don't have any CoD games but I am getting an Xbox by the end of June, I like watching video's of CoD. (Pick on me all you want, in the long run I'll be really good at CoD from knowing what to do from learning in all the video's I've watched.) I work with my Dad on saturday and I help my family babysit 7 bratty kids all day, I have a youtube account named Curumo3, add me if you would like, but yeash, that's me...

Curumo3

I was going to haggle you for being 13 but I will admit I've seen so claimed adults with more lacking grammar skills then you.

Curumo3 wrote:

Sup! My name's Jonah, I'm 13, the most updated system I have is a Wii, I don't have any CoD games but I am getting an Xbox by the end of June, I like watching video's of CoD. (Pick on me all you want, in the long run I'll be really good at CoD from knowing what to do from learning in all the video's I've watched.) I work with my Dad on saturday and I help my family babysit 7 bratty kids all day, I have a youtube account named Curumo3, add me if you would like, but yeash, that's me...

machine650

Hi, I am TeamKillerMAC

I joined a few weeks ago on the forum to show how much of a Team Player I am.

I play Hardcore Ricochet on MW3. I help my team mates by walking in front of their bullets and destroying thier killstreaks and claymores.

Many of you say that is not helping, well it is. It's teaching them how to get better at the game.

Therefore, I am a great team player.

-TKMAC

http://youtube.com/TeamKillerMAC

TeamKillerMAC

TeamKillerMAC wrote:

Hi, I am TeamKillerMAC

I joined a few weeks ago on the forum to show how much of a Team Player I am.

I play Hardcore Ricochet on MW3. I help my team mates by walking in front of their bullets and destroying thier killstreaks and claymores.

Many of you say that is not helping, well it is it's teaching them how to get better at the game.

Therefore, I am a great team player.

-TKMAC

How an earth you survived trough the age gate?

It was designed to be unbreakable!

matuzz

I'm the master!

TeamKillerMAC

Sweet Insanity here.

I like music, food, anime, and swimming.

That is all for now.

SweetInsanity

SweetInsanity wrote:

Sweet Insanity here.

I like music, food, anime, and swimming.

That is all for now.

*looks at your name*

No way, you can't be sweet insanity. It's justn ot possible.

machine650

Hello, my name is infinitlag because the lag comp in this game sucks everything. This game needs to be fixed on WII. WII people have skill with the wii mote and we have to put up with alot of stuff. (hackers are in every match, lots of matches dont even start and our last patch was in feb.

infinitlag

Hi my name is Soultaker696, I don't think cod has a very big fanbase for the wii.

But anyway, yeah it would seem so that the wii would take more skill to play any FPS lol.

Hi everyone i can not wait to see what the next Call Of Duty will be.

King_Mafadorf

Studios