I will be contacting the BBB and fighting the charge on my credit card due to Activision failling to respond to my support case

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Listen up Activision.  I have submitted a support case regarding not able to find certain types of matches with dlc enabled.  I have submitted a support case.  I noticed other people are having the same problem accoss all platforms.  Since you have failed I will be contacting the bbb and fighting the charge on my credit card.  Thanks alot for supporting your customers.

nwagtmustang
4 REPLIES 4

I'm starting to believe that the pattern is with those who bought their DLC's separately rather those who got their DLC's from Elite Premium. That should give them a clue on what to look for in fixing this issue.

frats74

I understand there could be bugs or problems due to all sorts of reasons.  If they would at least acknowledge there is a problem and looking into I would be happy.  But ignoring me and other customers and not putting out an statement at all is wrong.  I am a reasonable person.  I understand there could be issues.  I am patient.  I just dont like being ignored.  I paid money for a product and service.  The company is not living up to their product and service they offer.

nwagtmustang

I've seen too many posts regarding DLC issues from gamers in Singapore, the U.K. and Stateside. I haven't seen a post from ATVIAssist or Foxhound addressing this either.

frats74
Highlighted

I talked to sony thru email.  Most likely they are going to refund the money I paid.

nwagtmustang

Studios