I am banned: No Reason!!! i don't even have a hack!

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Hello there,

i am banned from call of duty modern warefare 3 and i don't even know why

i don't have hack:  if u want proof check my computer.

i don't even know the reason:  COD! please let me know why i get a ban "FOR NOTHING!!!"..

ekcraft
7 REPLIES 7

ekcraft wrote:

Hello there,

i am banned from call of duty modern warefare 3 and i don't even know why

i don't have hack:  if u want proof check my computer.

i don't even know the reason:  COD! please let me know why i get a ban "FOR NOTHING!!!"..

Is it a VAC Ban or a IW Ban?

If it's a VAC Ban then you need to speak to Steam support, however you will more than likely be told "We don't disclose what was detected other than a cheat"

If it's a IW ban again they won't tell you other than a Cheat was detected.

wierd worlds are these

the problem is i cant connect to the online services and yes its a VAC ban..

but i dont know why.. i couldnt play for 3.5 weeks cus my computer was damaged and needed to repaired......

so i wanted to play again when i got my computer back and then i see im banned

ekcraft

hmmmm, not that I believe you for one second but.  So if I understand you correctly you had your pc out for repair and when you got it back your account was vac banned.  Interesting...almost plausible.

johnsmith3

I swear, if u want me to show u the paper When it was going to repair and when i got it back (its in dutch)

ekcraft

You were banned for a reason. If your computer repairman cheating on your account is the best story you can come up with, you deserve the ban.

If you're VAC banned, there's a reason to it. I'm banned from Mw2 for hosting mods in private matches, I've accepted this. I used third party software with the game, I had it coming.

Just accept that you were caught and get on with your life. Use fourdeltaone for a mediocre replacement if you're too poor(or young, as you seem to be) to purchase a new copy.

Also, "check my computer". Really? Really?

Shift + right click > delete will take care of that.

Shankapotamus11

Well if you can prove your PC was in the workshop at the time of the ban, you could get a new copy from that shop, or ask what they where doing playing your game, oh and ask them how they accessed your steam account ?

Hootymadman1

Well, too bad then.

ChrisFerran

Studios