I HATE BLACK OPS

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I HATE BLACK OPS

i was just curios if anyone else would much rather play mw2 and black ops. i gave black ops a chance and i really dont enjoy playing it. i think mw2 has way better graphics and guns and killstreaks. i was just wondering if anyone else prefers mw2 over black ops and shares the same opinions i have. and if you are looking to play mw2 with a party add me on psn, Shwauby_bV hit me up, i only play mw2 until mw3 comes out!

btvanny97
16 REPLIES

I HATE BLACK OPS

in reply to btvanny97

MW2 is superior to Black Ops (at least the multiplayer) in any possible way.

dudeacus97

I HATE BLACK OPS

in reply to dudeacus97

i play both depends what mood im in, at least in black ops theres no d/c tubing or cheapscoping

dfhfh

I HATE BLACK OPS

in reply to btvanny97

Traded in MW2. Can't handle the tubing, the knifing and the boosting in the game.

Got a fair deal on the trade in though considering that they still sell MW2 for $NZ 70 at my local game store.

For Black Ops, I don't play it that much but I enjoyed it. Until MW3 launches, it's BF3 & Batman: Arkham City

vims2011

I HATE BLACK OPS

in reply to btvanny97

mw2 had better guns, black ops had better killstreaks, perks and servers.

crizp

I HATE BLACK OPS

in reply to btvanny97

black ops has better servers???

black ops is a laggy mess, anytime i go on black ops it lags n jumps all over the place and i get disconnects constantly but with mw2 i very rarely ever get any lag now.

misterck1

I HATE BLACK OPS

in reply to misterck1

This is very ture, BO's servers are just ridiculous.

B1GR0UND

Re: I HATE BLACK OPS

in reply to B1GR0UND

IDK about you, but I play pc and black ops servers are way better.

crizp

I HATE BLACK OPS

in reply to btvanny97

I found mw2 the kill streaks were overpowered and tend to reward campers, and also noobtubers were really annoying. I liked black ops cause it was focused more on gunning people down and noobtubes were nerfed

xllms

I HATE BLACK OPS

in reply to xllms

Both were very good games due to the differences between them. Im sure there will be people who wont like MW3 and will be back to BO, just like the ones who went back to MW2 from BO... Its an endless cycle.

shadow_mako

Studios