Graphic Content Mistake

SOLVED

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

At the beginning when you first put in the game it asks you if you would like to skip graphic content moments in the game, I was so excited I didn't even read the promt and just hit a button to skip without actually knowing until later that it was even there. How do I revert the option? I cant find it anywhere in the settings or anything like that. I'd really hate to miss out on some of the story just becuase I accidentally hit a button.

iamone11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

I figured it out, as you progress through the campaign it will verify during that scene that you wanted to skip it. Then you can change it back.

View solution in original post

iamone11
4 REPLIES 4

Make a new account finish the single and move to your main for the mp?

Tonehhhhhhhh

it would seem like there should be a way to change it back. I cant be the only person who has ever done this. I tried everything I can think of, moved all my save data to a different storage device, clear the hdd cache....nothing really seems to work. Did anyone ever have this problem on MW2?

iamone11
Highlighted

I figured it out, as you progress through the campaign it will verify during that scene that you wanted to skip it. Then you can change it back.

View solution in original post

iamone11

jayman360x

Studios