Collection 1 and elite problems

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

i don't think i have the same problem...as i said i tried to download it in game and also from the marketplace, waited till i downloaded it (108kb) but the token doesn't work. i am a premium founder member i was so pissed i bought collection 1 to play with my friends but even buying it didn't work...that's bs

LaForce

I am sorry that you were having this problem LaForce.  This issue was resolved last night with the latest title update.  I recommend that you clear the cache and force the latest title update to download, and you will have access to all of your Elite content.

If you have any problems beyond this, please let us know immediately.

Moderator Moderator

Hi,

I'm also Elite Founder & Premium Member. Have downloaded the content - activation key first etc. but I only have the BlackBox map. Repeated this couple of times - same story. Previously I haven't had any problems w/other DLC contents.

Normandie1945

Just tried the 3rd time via mulitplayer -> store -> activation key -> black ice and negotiator - nada... just the black box visible...

Normandie1945

Still doesn't work! Emptied game data, re-downloaded all the maps in correct order with the key. Everything went smoothly but from the collection1 package only the black box appears to bonus map section. Negotiator and black ice lacks. This is BS.

Normandie1945

Hello Normandie1945,

I am sorry to hear you are still having this problem.  Can you please confirm if you are playing on Playstation 3 or XBox 360?

Moderator Moderator

Playstation 3.

Normandie1945

If you are on Playstation 3, you will want to first delete the Game Data Utility for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.  Please note this will remove ALL DLC from your console.  Once the Game Data file is deleted, launch MW3 multiplayer, select "Store" and download Content 1, 2, and 3. Please be sure that you are downloading the correct region (US should be BLUS and EU should be BLES).  Once you have downloaded these, select Content 4-6 and the Required Access Key.

After all of this Content is successfully downloaded, you will now be able to access ALL of your DLC.

If you have any problems beyond this, please let us know so that we can further assist you.

Moderator Moderator

I have done that - same issue & problems. Followed the instructions to the letter. No change. I'm in EU and so for using BLES prefix.

Normandie1945

Hello again Normandie1945,

In addition to clearing the game data utility, have you cleared your cache and cookies?

To clear the cache

In the Playstation Cross Media Bar Menu, select "Network"

Scroll down and select "Internet Browser" and press X

Press the triangle button

Highlight "Tools" and press Right on the analog stick or directional pad.

Scroll down and highlight "Delete Cache"

Press X and select Yes.

To delete cookies

In the Playstation Cross Media Bar Menu, select "Network"

Scroll down and select "Internet Browser" and press X

Press the triangle button

Highlight "Tools" and press Right on the analog stick or directional pad.

Scroll down and highlight "Delete Cookies"

Press X and select Yes.

Moderator Moderator

Studios