Clan Ops Premiuns didnt count to got more xp

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Hello my name is Christian,

me and my clan have 6 premiuns accounts, we played sat and today the clan ops to compete and upgrade our clan.

We won silver two times, but only count 3 players, others premiun didnt count more xp.

Why it happened? What we need to do to count all premium players?

Stanislawski_BR
8 REPLIES 8

Samething happened to my clan.  We had 4 premium members playing but the one guy didn't count for some reason.  He is premium so he should of counted.

I think it may be because I didn't invnte him because the invites weren't working, so I told him to submit an application to join the clan.  Can someone please fix these issues?

Actually, I think this guy that posted this message is in my clan.  JAX2795 is that you?

CmptrGmr

nope my clan is -iFod- TeamPro, all the 6 premium players already in the clan and i still dont know why didnt count to our clan,  include my account Stanislawski_BR

Stanislawski_BR

When did the members in question join your clan

If the member who were not counted joined your clan AFTER you enlisted you clan in the upcoming clan operations, they will not be counted until the next operation that you enlist in

Make sure that you finalize any clan or roster updates before enlisting your clan into any upcoming operations.

Moderator Moderator

He joined right before the operation that was on Saturday.  His Caps and kills did not count for the past to ops.

CmptrGmr

It doesn't matter if he joined before the operation started, he would need to join before the leader enlists the clan into the operation.

Moderator Moderator

Hello again!!!

can u check the clan -iFod- TeamPro, because something wrong we have NathanMoreiraxX who join after enlist and count, and my Stanislawski_BR already in the clan before enlist and didnt count

Stanislawski_BR

we can cancel de enlist and enlist again to count all premium prlayers?

Stanislawski_BR
Highlighted

WOW! Way to jack this up Activision. I just created a clan with about 5 members yesterday who all left another level 18 clan to create there own. Since the silly poorly written website code was giving us issues with invites it took some time to get the members joined in. I had enlisted us in the clan op ahead of time and none of the other premium members who all spent their three hours playing today got credit for our clan. NOWHERE have I read that your members need to be joined before enlisting in an OP. I do understand that you cannot recruit in the middle of an OP but REALLY this screwed my clan over.

ACTIVISION: Please take a look and fix this for us. I'm really disappointed that this isn't clearer.

i-AmKuma

Studios