Can't accept Elite clan invite

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I've been trying to accept my clan invite on elite for hours ..

this is the invite i got :

sickgenerals1

%cod.elite.modules.feed.item.clan.invite.body% The siCK Clan! Accept   Decline

if i click Accept it just takes me to the connect page & does nothing

i've tried different browsers, clear cache , deleted cookies .. i've tried everything !

Does anyone know a solution because this is really pissing me of --'

chrispietj
6 REPLIES 6

Also is this normal : %cod.elite.modules.feed.item.clan.invite.body%

That shouldn't be there ???

chrispietj

So I figured out how to solve this problem. I also couldn't accept the clan invites via the elite website as it always sent me to the connect page.

Tell the clan leader to invite you via the Xbox 360/ PS3 Elite App, then accept that invitation using the Xbox 360/ PS3 Elite App.

The invite via the Xbox 360/ PS3 Elite App is important as there have been cases of invites not showing on the Xbox 360/ PS3 Elite App when sent from a PC.

Another buddy of mine said also said that accepting the invite on an Iphone/ Android App would work. However I have not tested this.

Hope this helps!

On another note I would like to appeal to every rational humanbeing to NOT resubscribe to Elite Premium. Activision released a unfinshed, some may say broken product and their customer support does not seem to care about our concerns. A company should care about their customers. We should not/cannot support this!

Have a nice day!

Peace!

YukionTour

I got the same problem and I told him to do but I don't see any invites on my PS3, it just says you have no invites.

Please help!

damnicantfly

I got the same problem and I told him to do but I don't see any invites on my PS3, it just says you have no invites.

Please help!

damnicantfly

yea im having same problem cant create or join clan on elite ps3

warpanther9
Highlighted

yea im having same problem cant create or join clan on elite ps3

warpanther9

Studios