By Far The Most Egregious Case Of Bad Hit Detection I Have Ever Seen *Updated*

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

This happened to my cousin while playing a game of FFA. He just got done throwing a semtex and you can see the hitmarker before he walks up. This is recorded from theater and it happened live the same way. Not one single hitmarker after he walks up and shoots the guy point blank. If someone could explain this to me I would appreciate it. Unbelievable.

*Ok, nevermind. This new video actually takes the place of mine for the worst I have ever seen. When it rains, it pours I guess. Watch, you will enjoy.

Message was edited by: coolwhhhip

coolwhhhip
22 REPLIES 22

Explain this? Just another example of what a crappy designed game looks like. I'm curious, can anyone name just one other console title that has had as many patches as MW3 has had?

Goresh14

Nothing wrong with patches if they fix stuff, but all the patches re:host lag compensation have done nothing.

GigityGigity

That's godawful.

juannadie

My jaw just hit the floor when it happened live.

coolwhhhip

That about sums up my night last night, except I'd at least get a couple of markers.  It's like only every fourth bullet is detected for me lately.  Knifing has been off for me too.  I tend to get a lot of melee kills since I constantly rush, but I might as well have been a crazy barber running around trying to fix people's hair since my knife was about as effective as a comb.

dannytanner17
Highlighted

had that happen to me recently.  Emptied an entire Five Seven clip into the back of a head and not one bullet hit.  Another time had a guy in final stand and couldn't hit him, so I knifed him before he would have killed me.

Mecha75

Wow. Thats bad. The people that build the game can't make the internet perfect. But the least they could do is not water down people with good connections making crap like this happen.

I have a guy in my clan who just moved and had to switch ISP. His new internet is 3 down, 650 kbps up. His old was 15 down, 2 up. His kdr has improved by .25 since he moved into his new place. Blows my mind....

blastedconcrete

That's just sad.....better start using my Verizon 'hot spot' Internet connection!!!

ZvErS

I'm talking about his weekly kdr of course, not overall. He was never a 1 to 1 kdr player. Usually .75 to .85. He moved two weeks ago. Has been 1 to 1 or better for the last two weeks. I know he hasn't changed his play style to improve that much. Still runs with the same weapons, and class, but is somehow that much improved with a crap connection. His NAT is now strict, never open or moderate. Never hosts games. I played on his new setup and was stunned with the 'wtf' kills I got on other players.

Complete crap if you ask me.

blastedconcrete

Studios