BRING BACK THE POWER TO THE JUGGERNAUTS!!!

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

BRING BACK THE POWER TO THE JUGGERNAUTS!!!

whats the pont of an 15 killstr---- poinstreak if you can be easely taken down bay akimbo FMG9 and a flash bang? i need to feel like a boss when using a jugg!

ok maybe in a Free for All is kind of unfair, because you need team work to take them out, but you are still slow and show up in the minimap all the time! having 7 guys knowing were you are should be balance enough!. well any oneelse feels like using a jugg is worth anymore. it was like the bing thing when we watch the multiplaer teeasser after the spec ops video back in the day, now  is like, ...pfff what ever...

froilen
2 REPLIES

Re: BRING BACK THE POWER TO THE JUGGERNAUTS!!!

in reply to froilen

In reality, Juggernauts are a team killstreak - assault or recon. You're not a one-man army, or that would be incredibly unbalanced. You have about 800% health, and damn, you should be able to kill anyone you meet. But you need teammates to help you. Get a team, rock juggernaut, and stomp face anyone. Your teammates can cover you while flashed, or pick off enemies while you distract them. Juggernauts have enough power as it is - what is it, you get an LMG? That should be enough to kill anyone you want to.

fived0l1aftl0ng
Highlighted

Re: BRING BACK THE POWER TO THE JUGGERNAUTS!!!

in reply to fived0l1aftl0ng

yeah. but you dont really know were they are, but they know where you are, and the can flank you easealy, especaly with the "teamwork" that you see in a public match. and trust me when I say, it take like 1.5 sec to take one flanked jugg out with the FMG9 akimbo evean the LMG does not help in that situation... especialy when flashed.

the balance was ok at the begining,

recon jugg was "easy" to earn, but it harlldy do any damage, only for capture a flag or defuce a bom.

the assault is kind of hard to get for the medium skilled player, and was like a tank! for killing bussines,

now the seem they are out of shape... have you been using one lately?

froilen

Studios