Another redundant discussion about Call of Duty Elite age limits

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

It's so good to see kids complain because they got screwed on Elite.  If I had my way, no one under the age of 18 would be able to play any CoD game. 

You GO, Activision.....probably the only thing you did right for MW3.

bamaguysrt8

It's so good to see kids complain because they got screwed on Elite.  If I had my way, no one under the age of 18 would be able to play any CoD game. 

You GO, Activision.....probably the only thing you did right for MW3.

bamaguysrt8

I love how all older people on forums about this like to say that they wish all us "kids" didn't have the game and that we shouldn't be allowed to play it and use Elite and blah blah blah.  First of all, you most likely don't like underage kids because you think they're immature. By saying and thinking that, it makes you a hipocrite because you're being just as immature if not more by complaining that we play the game.  And more people even complain saying everyone underage just camps and calls everyone "gay" and says "your mom" and everything.  If we suck so bad at the game, then why are you complaining that we play.  You should be thanking us, because if thats the case then we help you get easier kills.  Just try to be smart next time before you make a post.  Oh and P.S...ELITE isn't made for MW3... It's made for Black Ops too.

renegadeblade

This thread makes me giggle.  I like IW that much more now.  Thank you MW3 for making the little kiddies whine.  They're annoying ingame, it's nice to see a little bit of free stuff and extras for those of us who have to deal with these squeaky little boys on a daily basis.

Aryaira

just turned 17, am i a kiddie? i have to be 18 to enter elite. dont you think thats a little over the top?

asianpandabear

Aryaira

Wanna have some REAL fun ? Message the kiddies after a game.

"Hey XXQwikScooper ! I just saw your stats on Elite and it says you got a KD ratio of .001 and a WL ratio of .000. You are at the BOTTOM of the leaderboards !"

Let them sweat it out til they are old enough to sign up.

starbuckfrack Level 72

Hey Guys Its Letting Me Log Into The Elite Through This Website But Not Through Xbox Its Saying '' This Account Is Not Eligible To Register For Call Of Duty Elite'' Is Anybody Else Getting This ? Is It Because The Servers Are Down ? Please Help, Its Sending Me Insane

HBoooMP

Either That Or Because You're Not 18 Years Old Or Older.

Or Maybe Because You Type Like This, Which Might Further Prove My First Point.

KuroNico

i think that you should be able to recieve your founder benefits on mw3 by redeming on the site

asianpandabear

my mate phoned them up and they said that they didnt base cod elite on age as they knew most buyers would be under 16. it will be fixed 13th november or just after. hope this helped

iiStickyPeanut

Studios