cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legend of Korra for Nintendo Switch

Legend of Korra

Highlighted

Legend of Korra for Nintendo Switch

I would love to see a Legend of Korra videogame for the Nintendo Switch focusing on her acts in the later seasons... I know videogames based on the exact plotline of a TV show are generally a bad thing, but let's be honest, none of us have Amazon prime video on Nintendo Switch and Nobody is willing to pay $60 to watch legend of Korra on Amazon prime.

I would instead make it a Pro-Bending game with cutscenes from the series in the announcer/newsreel form. And special levels you can play in-between certain matches as Avatar Korra, Mako and Bolin, with Bolin able to do Lavabending and Mako able to do Lightningbending and why not make Asami an Airbender in the later half of the game after there's no more tv seasons to reenact... XD her father would be so angry that his daughter is a bender.

Also the tv series episodes should be unlockable by purchasing film reels from the market using in-game currency won by winning matches.

Forget N Sane Trilogy on 3DS, Please port Crash Nitro Kart to the 3DS console! Don't forget up to 6 player "single card" wireless play and 8 player multi-game play! And Make Spyro Playable. Amiibo Compatibility!
DrBandicoot
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS