cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you all going to come out a ProBending game for free? I hope to get your feedbacks ASAP thx. :)

Legend of Korra

Are you all going to come out a ProBending game fo...

Since Some people cant really buy the game (Legend of Korra) on steam or buy a disc to ply. I was wondering if you guys can work on a Probending game for free For users like us to enjoy the game. I hope you guys will think about it and work on the moves since it is really obvious that many people has recently talking about a Probending game. For an example, you guys can think of adding a online comepetition for the probending match and see who will get the highest rank will go into the worlds final. Besides that we can make purcahse on skins. I hope i will get your feed back as soon as possible thx .

RisingDagger
1 REPLY
Highlighted

Re: Are you all going to come out a ProBending gam...

in reply to RisingDagger

I think a Pro-Bending game for Nintendo Switch that has 6player simultaneous Wireless/Wired LAN (with up to 3 players on one console) and 6player online that allows you to play as generic Waterbenders, Firebenders, and Earthbenders would be cool.  It's a good Sports game, and we can have an Airball minigame in order to include the airbenders.

Forget N Sane Trilogy on 3DS, Please port Crash Nitro Kart to the 3DS console! Don't forget up to 6 player "single card" wireless play and 8 player multi-game play! And Make Spyro Playable. Amiibo Compatibility!
DrBandicoot
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS