cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sincere Wish for a Re-issue of the Scarface on Steam

King's Quest

Highlighted

Sincere Wish for a Re-issue of the Scarface on Ste...

Hi, I am a loyal fan for Scarface: The World Is Yours from China. Due to various objective reasons including publication conditions, when I played this game in 2008, most of Chinese gamers had no access to get legal copies of the game at all, me included. I really enjoyed this game, and even now, I would say without any hesitation that this game was the best GTA type game, the one and only among others before GTA IV's release. I write to you for two purposes: 1. My sincere gratitude to you guys for creating such a masterpiece. 2. My equally sincere wish that you guys could issue the game on Steam. 10 years ago we had no access to pay for it. I really would love to compensate for the play. I would not hesitate to preorder, any deluxe version, collector version, luxury version or any spin-offs. Even if you just put the original one on steam without any optimization, I would still love to buy it. I believe there are many Scarface lovers wishing to see this game remastered or issued again. Just look at the message board, how many calls for remastered Scarface there are! I am very glad that my call was replied by Activision staff a month ago. I just put it here in Sierra Block, as a support to all other Scarface lovers, to make our voice louder. Thank you very much!
Corleony
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS