cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we get Scarface : The World Is Yours Remastered or Remake

King's Quest

Come on Sierra and Activision we need Scarface :TWIY There is a lot of people wants to get this game on ps4 .... This game sold over 2 Million copies,,,,,    And there is nothing impossible ,,,, I am pretty sure that Sierra and Activision will make our dream true ;D

king_3zooz_ksa
4 REPLIES 4

PLEASE remake/remaster the game. I'd know they are making a reboot of the movie sop a release and before or after would make Activision and the movie studio a lot of money. 2 million copies sold back than, imagine the sales now account for digital downloads with the usual disk sales, Just a remaster version of the game would suffice for the fans for such an epic game. I never pre-order games, but I assure you, I would pay in full at pre-order just to play this again.

yashdeland

Agreed this is an amazing idea truly, if they were to remake or even remaster and add dlc they would make billions of dollars who doesn't love Scarface??? I'll honestly be pretty disappointed if I never get to play a newer version of this game that I still to this day own and once in a while play on my ps2

JohnnySnow215

So yes Activision and Sierra pretty please do something with this could be a great opportunity. If not would like to see someone like rockstar to do so.

JohnnySnow215
Highlighted

Totally agree needs to be remastered I will buy a copy now if I could 

SIM_STIG
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer