update requires restart loop and wont let me play zombies!!!

SOLVED

Infinite Warfare Support

Highlighted

update requires restart loop and wont let me play ...

Update requires resart, it restarts, says update successful, then does it again and again. cant play zombies. when is help available, does anyone know????

jsdeath
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: update requires restart loop and wont let me p...

in reply to jsdeath
Solution

Sorry to hear you're having issues.

Try deleting the game content and reinstalling. 

Let me know if that helps.

^DL

Player Support
41 REPLIES

in reply to jsdeath
Solution

Sorry to hear you're having issues.

Try deleting the game content and reinstalling. 

Let me know if that helps.

^DL

Player Support

in reply to ATVISupport

im reinstalling now, thx

jsdeath

in reply to jsdeath

@jsdeath wrote:

im reinstalling now, thx

im re downloading. Only three hours to go - what a fix

Benny707lash

in reply to ATVISupport

that worked thank you!!!

jsdeath

in reply to jsdeath

ok I had the same problem for days, I have the digital version for PS4. So yesterday I deleted the game, waited two hours for it to download and reinstall again and it worked. Today I turn on my game and I can't connect to online services for zombies or multiplayer. So again I delete and wait another two hours and still does not work. 

Jessica_Weed

in reply to Jessica_Weed

I've done this re downloading bit once already with no success. I AM LIVID! IM TWO SECS AWAY FROM SELLING THIS GAME! If this still doesn't work the 2nd time I am over this BS! And the way "customer service" works these days with these big companies is complete crap. Their version of "service" is open a chat room for us to figure it out ourselves. I hope someone on here is getting some form of compensation for this. Not just for a come up but for the principal of the thing. Any other product u have this much trouble with you would be apologized to and compensated but with these type of businesses they duck there responsibility to there product by hiding behind chat rooms and no face to face interaction. Just to shave off a few percentage points on their profit margins. It's complete BULL!

@Jessica_Weed wrote:

ok I had the same problem for days, I have the digital version for PS4. So yesterday I deleted the game, waited two hours for it to download and reinstall again and it worked. Today I turn on my game and I can't connect to online services for zombies or multiplayer. So again I delete and wait another two hours and still does not work. 

@Jessica_Weed wrote:

Thirty2sevens

in reply to Jessica_Weed

I've done this re downloading bit once already with no success. I AM LIVID! IM TWO SECS AWAY FROM SELLING THIS GAME! If this still doesn't work the 2nd time I am over this BS! And the way "customer service" works these days with these big companies is complete crap. Their version of "service" is open a chat room for us to figure it out ourselves. I hope someone on here is getting some form of compensation for this. Not just for a come up but for the principal of the thing. Any other product u have this much trouble with you would be apologized to and compensated but with these type of businesses they duck there responsibility to there product by hiding behind chat rooms and no face to face interaction. Just to shave off a few percentage points on their profit margins. It's complete BULL! And now it's telling me it can't post this..... convenient

@Jessica_Weed wrote:

@Jessica_Weed wrote:

ok I had the same problem for days, I have the digital version for PS4. So yesterday I deleted the game, waited two hours for it to download and reinstall again and it worked. Today I turn on my game and I can't connect to online services for zombies or multiplayer. So again I delete and wait another two hours and  

Thirty2sevens

in reply to Thirty2sevens

My god I'm passed. It was way too difficult to post on here for some reason

Thirty2sevens

in reply to ATVISupport

That's a crap solution. For a customer to purchase the game and season pass for 130.00 with all of the updates. I'm not experiencing this with other games nor have I had to take this kind of action to fix a game. THIS IS HOW YOU LOOSE CUSTOMERS. 

Benny707lash

Studios