Cant download DLC on my legacy edition disc

SOLVED

Infinite Warfare Support

Highlighted

Why i cant install the DLC even i have the legacy edition disc of COD IW?

DiNoSTan
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi there,

Unfortunately, if you only purchased the Legacy Edition, then you will have to buy either the Season Pass or the DLC seperately, as this is not included in that version. To get the Season Pass included, you would have had to purchase the Legacy Pro Edition.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

LEGACY EDITION

The Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition is the ultimate 2-games-in-1 package with Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare and Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® Remastered*.

LEGACY EDITION INCLUDES:

• Infinite Warfare
  • Modern Warfare® Remastered*

LEGACY PRO

The Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare Legacy Pro Edition is the ultimate offering for fans. It includes: Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® Remastered*, Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare Season Pass**, and additional bonus content!

LEGACY PRO EDITION INCLUDES:

• Infinite Warfare
  • Season Pass**
  • Additional bonus Content

Thanks

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator
Moderator Moderator
10 REPLIES 10

Hi there,

Unfortunately, if you only purchased the Legacy Edition, then you will have to buy either the Season Pass or the DLC seperately, as this is not included in that version. To get the Season Pass included, you would have had to purchase the Legacy Pro Edition.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

LEGACY EDITION

The Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition is the ultimate 2-games-in-1 package with Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare and Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® Remastered*.

LEGACY EDITION INCLUDES:

• Infinite Warfare

LEGACY PRO

The Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare Legacy Pro Edition is the ultimate offering for fans. It includes: Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® Remastered*, Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare Season Pass**, and additional bonus content!

LEGACY PRO EDITION INCLUDES:

• Infinite Warfare
  • Season Pass**
  • Additional bonus Content

Thanks

Moderator Moderator

thanks.

DiNoSTan

hi

i have the legacy edition, i have buoght online dlc1 but it cannot install. after the download i ress install, it says cannot find the apllictaion. 

i have delweted the game and resintall it, deleted the dlc1 and resintall, cleared cache restored the licence.

please help

King_m_crown

Hi there,

Are you seeing any error messages when trying to access the DLC?

If so please view the link below and there will be an additional link in the line of text to fill out a form.

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Known-Issues-in-Call-of-Duty-Infinite-Warfare

There is also this link for installing the DLC.

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Downloading-Call-of-Duty-Infinite-Warfare-DLC

Hopefully one of these help,

Thanks

Moderator Moderator

i have tried all this. its not working

IMG_0406.JPGIMG_1257.JPGIMG_3980.JPGIMG_4266.JPG

King_m_crown

Hey there, 

Thanks for listing everything you've tried already and specifically for that showing CE-38603-0 error code. That one can be related to an installation or download issue related to how much space there is on the hard drive. Could you check your Saved Data Managment to see how much free space your PS4 hard drive has?

Sometimes an install file may require twice the size of the installation or download to be available and free. On rarer occassions it could be more like 3x that, so if your download size for DLC 1 is 10 gigabytes you may want to try to freeing up 30 gigabytes of space just to make sure it isn't related to that possible issue. 

Other than that, may I ask where you purchased the DLC 1 from and if it was the same region as your PSN account? For instance, if your account is a UK PSN account and you purchased a code that was from NA (North America) that could cause that type of problem. Let me know about all of that, thanks. 

-Sean 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Sean, thank you for your response.

i have a lot of space 600gb available. and i bought it from the playstore which is american.

King_m_crown

its still not working.

King_m_crown

I purchased a used copy of infinite warfare that turn out to be from the uk and after I bought the fourth dlc it says that it’s hnable to find the application (I saw in the comments that the different regions can affect it)

Zoobler

Studios