Infinite Warfare General Discussions

I play hardcore mode, and ever since this gun has been released the game is unplayable. Everyone is just running around in shotgun mode getting cross map triple kills. Please tell me this is just a glitch and not the intended power of this gun!? Hopefully it will get hot fixed over the next few days. Until then, looks like I'm going to play some of my other games that have been gathering dust lol.

SirFisticuff
18 REPLIES 18
I must say. It's a shame to miss out on double keys though Smiley Sad
SirFisticuff

I'm getting kills from just pulling the trigger and not even aiming. Like a major quickscope. Gun feels broken.

mygamertagsucks Level 75

The gun totally ruined the whole balancing of that game...you don't need to set the gun in Shotgun-Mode ...Just stay in Sniper-Mode and shoot and you get triple kills cross the whole map. No more aiming skill or anything needed. I guess they messed up with that gun so that in sniper mode, it still works like a shotgun with sniper range. I hope they will take out the gun immediately until they fixed that bug.

If the gun was intended to work this way it does, then the game is for the trash now ....

DJ_Triple6

Same here, I just got a kill from looking at the ground about 5ft infront of someone. I thought the Proteus was good at first, but there is clearly something wrong with it. You should see the video I just captured, except it's vanished :s

Bullw1nkle

Using the Proteus is a lot like kissing your cousin. You know you shouldn't do it, but it feels too good not to. (Anecdotal. I'm not an incestuous idiot.)

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Lol now that's an anecdote, had I been drinking, my TV would be wearing it lol. I'm with you on that though. I know it's op and broken, but everyone that has it is doing it and it's getting nerfed so might as well make the most of it. If infinity wards track record with weapon balancing in iw is anything to go by, the nerf will take it too far. Vpr all over again, did they not learn? Lol

Bullw1nkle

Was this gun a special unlock or something..?? I only unlocked the Trek with the new update, Proteus is still showing as locked and says I need more kills with a Trek and Shotgun... How sad tho, this game just keeps gettin worse and worse.. 

jdm_sohc

I have a season pass so I get the base variants of new guns immediately. If you don't have a season pass, you have to complete tasks to unlock them. The tasks are normally pretty easy to complete though

Bullw1nkle

You have broken the game as of now. OP guns that need removed or major buffs.I vote Proteus first and if possible cyclopeon follows but in that order if anything will be done.I'm a major fan of the Cod series and hopefully plan to be.Its insane you would add such a weapon and I hope you fix it because I've never turned down double anything days but I was too disgusted.Losing me may not matter to you but I won't be they only one and if you want a list just read and scroll my friends.

Dirtynakedninja

Studios