windows 10 update issues

SOLVED

Heroes Support

Highlighted

windows 10 update issues

after i updated to windows 10, i logged into game hub and tried to play but the game started a new session, it asks me to click yes to go to the previous session but it only takes me back to the training tutorial. how do i get back to the original session i had?

itsme75052
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: windows 10 update issues

in reply to itsme75052
Solution

Check your Windows privacy settings - you need to enable "selected ads". If this was disabled before, suggest that you log into ms app store and uninstall/reinstall the game before restarting.

Please post back to say if this works/ not works.

N1123
12 REPLIES

in reply to itsme75052
Solution

Check your Windows privacy settings - you need to enable "selected ads". If this was disabled before, suggest that you log into ms app store and uninstall/reinstall the game before restarting.

Please post back to say if this works/ not works.

N1123

in reply to N1123
worked perfectly, thanks for the help
itsme75052

in reply to N1123
SOLVED
M. Johnson
Corynthus

in reply to N1123

Your solution is not helping me in any way, it still goes the same as I am not able to update and its costing me my league score, please do something quick.

Mayank_Vasu

MS store don't have update 4.8

in reply to Mayank_Vasu

there is no updates of call of duty: Heros 4.8 in MS store. But the game says that the updates are available. I can not able to play this game until this issue solved

NITIN03

Re: MS store don't have update 4.8

in reply to NITIN03

Same problem ....and i can't do nothing

HHR4577

in reply to HHR4577

there is no updates of call of duty: Heros 4.8 in MS store. But the game says that the updates are available. I can not able to play this game until this issue solved

HHR4577

in reply to HHR4577

Im still having same issue

not able to downpalod update but in MS Store is not asking for any updates

Diehardfans

in reply to itsme75052
I am still having this problem.. But I did not just upgrade my Windows 10.. The game will load from start ( At the tutorial ) and also ask me----.> Do you want to load commander COD's base with command center cc11?? At first I kept clicking NO.. ( Because when I clicked YES , it would only load over again and start all over at the beginning again. .. I even in-installed it and re-installed the whole game over and over. I rebooted my whole PC over each time I in-installed and re-installed the game.. But got the same problem again. ( It started at the tutorial again and asked me to load commander COD's base with cc11 ).. So I began a new base... But that base has also now disappeared and I got to level 13 on that base.. And now I sometimes get into my old base , or sometimes it just starts all over again at the beginning and will ask me if I want to load ( my old base )... I really am frustrated over this and have asked numerous times for support with this problem.
M. Johnson
Corynthus

Studios