deleted my account in windows 10 after update to 2.4

SOLVED

Heroes Support

deleted my account in windows 10 after update to 2...

Hi i update my call of duty heroes in windows 10 today , and after update my game is reset to 0 level!!!! and dos not any question like last time ( are you want to switch to account with CommendCenter lvl 8 ... ) i have a microsoft account and save my game in this and buy many celerium pack in this account  please help me , i'm very sad :-( but i love this game and pay many celerium for that  plz help dear Activision :X:X:X:X

parsigraph
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: deleted my account in windows 10 after update ...

in reply to parsigraph
Solution

Don't panic; I think you managed to restart the game before the servers were taken offline. Wait for the servers to come back up and your old base should be there waiting for you.

N1123
10 REPLIES
Highlighted

in reply to parsigraph
Solution

Don't panic; I think you managed to restart the game before the servers were taken offline. Wait for the servers to come back up and your old base should be there waiting for you.

N1123

in reply to N1123

i hope so i have the same issue atm, it does say load my base but when i click yes it says current game will be lost sounds scary, and when i click switch to my account it brings me back to the same question again

CesareBorgia89

in reply to N1123

i hope so i have the same issue atm, it does say load my base but when i click yes it says current game will be lost sounds scary, and when i click switch to my account it brings me back to the same question again..im in middle of gc been booted out of aw attack also.. just put 40£ worth of cel in also..cc9 fingers crossed its back!

CesareBorgia89

in reply to parsigraph

But my game server is still under maintenance, no update yet. I'm using android.

snowleopardh4e

in reply to parsigraph

i hope this problem for maintenance mode

before maintenance mode i update too in my laptop win10 ,

in that too show me that but quest of me you want to switch to account with command center lvl 1 ,.... !!!!

my lvl in game is 63 with CC8 and i dont have another account in windows!!!

i tink my game deleted in server (((((

how i contact with email to cod heroes support ?

parsigraph

in reply to parsigraph

OK - Try this:

• Delete the game
  • Install the game
  • When you start, you should then be asked if you want to switch to your base

If you are not offered your old base, then you may be correct about the game deleted from the server. If this is so, then I do not think that Support can help you, but you can contact them here: bit.ly/CODHeroesSupport

N1123

in reply to N1123

what if it does give you the option but everytime you says yes it doesnt load and it asks you to switch again a continous loop, but  ally says my base is still there in comms just says im logged out??

CesareBorgia89

in reply to CesareBorgia89
Ditto

@CesareBorgia89 wrote:

what if it does give you the option but everytime you says yes it doesnt load and it asks you to switch again a continous loop, but  ally says my base is still there in comms just says im logged out??

M. Johnson
Corynthus

in reply to parsigraph

Hola buenas tardes,  pudiste solucionar tu problema? 

Shockwave06

Studios