Purchased problems

SOLVED

Heroes Support

Highlighted

Purchased problems

Purchased extra large package 19.99 did not receive anything. From the looks of things & it being the weekend this process will take a while. Just want to know if they will make up for my time and hassle for this process? I have already sent a ticket in. This is crazy. I will NEVE purchase anything from this game again. Thanks for your time.   (One pissed customer)

Watson_69
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Purchased problems

in reply to Watson_69
Solution

Sorry to hear about your bad expereince Watson_69. You will get your Celerium back via the support ticket you sbumitted, if haven't already.

If you have done so with your ticket, please respond to the ticket with:

* Date of purchase
* Heroes User ID
* Item Purchased
* Price of purchase
* Screenshot or attachment of your purchase receipt

The CS team will usually respond to your ticket in 48 - 72 hours during normal business days. Please note that if you are submitting a ticket during the weekend or recentley after an Update (which occured this past Sunday), it may take longer to process.

We thank you for your patience and playing COD: Heroes!

Moderator Moderator
6 REPLIES

in reply to Watson_69
Solution

Sorry to hear about your bad expereince Watson_69. You will get your Celerium back via the support ticket you sbumitted, if haven't already.

If you have done so with your ticket, please respond to the ticket with:

* Date of purchase
* Heroes User ID
* Item Purchased
* Price of purchase
* Screenshot or attachment of your purchase receipt

The CS team will usually respond to your ticket in 48 - 72 hours during normal business days. Please note that if you are submitting a ticket during the weekend or recentley after an Update (which occured this past Sunday), it may take longer to process.

We thank you for your patience and playing COD: Heroes!

Moderator Moderator

in reply to DaJman01X

I did not buy anything .but my skill points ain't adding up still saying 0  every time I win a PvP I'm a paying customer you are going to loose a payer

rollerblade12

Re: bug error

in reply to DaJman01X

I did not buy anything .but my skill points ain't adding up still saying 0  every time I win a PvP I'm a paying customer you are going to loose a payer

rollerblade12

in reply to DaJman01X
Today august 9 I bought an epic card on the black market ... It costs 30k cryptos and gets 3 epic cards ... and I bought it using 30k cryptos but I got only 1 epic card .. please follow up on my complaint
ChankShdhdddjd

in reply to Watson_69

Sorry to hear that you are having problems with money and cerlarum.  I have been playing this game for a year . Now my wife would kill me but never once did I  ever have a problem with this game purchases,  or play time , maybe it's goggle play and Samsung that is the right combination.  Thanks for listening,  Capt Luigi 

Captluigi

in reply to Watson_69

I've purchased all the Call of Duty Black Ops games on the 360 none of your 360 games are working purchases are showing up on the system as at for Xbox need you to fix problem

Timothy Lee Leckenby
icepicka4000

Studios