Feedback on Version 4.4 - The WWII Update

Heroes General Discussion

Highlighted

Feedback on Version 4.4 - The WWII Update

You can find the patch notes here: Version 4.4 - The WWII Update

Please leave all your feedback on Version 4.4 in this thread.

We welcome constructive feedback and want to hear your thoughts on the update. Please comment below on what you like, didn’t like, and how we can continue to improve COD: Heroes!

Thank you in advance for keeping feedback polite and on topic.

GoonerATVI
11 REPLIES

Re: Feedback on Version 4.4 - The WWII Update

in reply to GoonerATVI

Am i gonna be able to transfer my account from iPhone to Android?? 

EddieG_1503

in reply to GoonerATVI

Couple concerns

1. A little early for prestige 9 and presumably the ability to apply two legendary cards.  If so, this will really benefit the lucky few who won multiple price/ghost/reaper cards from the mystery box.  Maybe i'm just bitter after all this time we still only have 1 between two accounts and flushed away hundreds of thousands of keys during those events.

2. Update seems very offense focused, hopefully it doesn't tilt the scales too far.

Everything else looks good, curious to see how the plane functions.  I assume it will be a slightly faster version of the dragonfire and maybe loop around as it is attacking a target?

BurtonMN

in reply to BurtonMN

I do not like how the fighter plane skill takes me out of gameplay for a cosmetic purpose. If I cannot steer the skill why does it not just work like the Scorcher? 

xBUSTINxOUTx

in reply to xBUSTINxOUTx

I agree with u too

Asni00

in reply to BurtonMN

I would have loved it more if resources where open to unlimited support 

Asni00

in reply to GoonerATVI

1. There is a P-47 upgrade bug. Upgrade for level 5 doesn’t work. I tried 4 times and wasted boosts that I did not get back. 

2.  When the fighter plane skill is used Red is ordered to move along a parallel path to the fighter plane strike. This sends Red in to defenses inadvertently. 

3.  RD1 still heals zombies in survival mode. 

xBUSTINxOUTx

in reply to GoonerATVI

I have found that it is not possible to aim either EthansSscorcher skill or Daniels Fight Pilot skill, they can be selected but not steared.  I use a coomputer with a mouse not a touchscreen.

sambm

in reply to GoonerATVI
Do you guys even test your updates on Windows machines? If you have smeone doing that then they need to be replaced or whoever is developing your test scrips needs to. There is absolutely no reason those glitches should exist except if you knew about them and though it was more important to roll it on out and worry about the few Windows players later. The exact thing you were doing when rolling out 4.0 if you recall, I certainly do.
There is no real gameplay improvement so far as I see, AW or Pvp, will have to see on GC.
New hero may be good for lower levels, unsure at this point for upper level players. We have too many limited use heroes already.
New P47 at level 5, i am unimpressed, may find some use distracting SAMS. At Tech Facility L11 and P47 at L5, P47 says next upgrade at Tech
Fac L11? Something wrong there.
The resource donation is fun, a lot of my group are maxed at C11 so they have plenty of extra resources to donate to lower levels players.Diamonds are always needed unless heroes maxed so will see if that bexomes an issue.
Extra token slots is nice, especially if you have multiple Legendary, I don't, I spent 130k+ on a game of chance and got virtually nothing.
HawkEye
tkol

in reply to GoonerATVI

For a bit I was worried you guys forgot to screw your windows users, then I tried to use Ethan. 

You guys had me concerned you might be showing respect to windows players, now I can rest easy

Yeah yeah, patch out soon to fix it. Do Android or Apple users have to wait for a patch to fix their games (sorry Kindle, you are the even redder haired,  more step child of heroes than windows)

bilwhip

Studios