You can find the patch notes here: Version 4.4 - The WWII Update
Please leave all your feedback on Version 4.4 in this thread.
We welcome constructive feedback and want to hear your thoughts on the update. Please comment below on what you like, didn’t like, and how we can continue to improve COD: Heroes!
Thank you in advance for keeping feedback polite and on topic.
Am i gonna be able to transfer my account from iPhone to Android??
1. A little early for prestige 9 and presumably the ability to apply two legendary cards. If so, this will really benefit the lucky few who won multiple price/ghost/reaper cards from the mystery box. Maybe i'm just bitter after all this time we still only have 1 between two accounts and flushed away hundreds of thousands of keys during those events.
2. Update seems very offense focused, hopefully it doesn't tilt the scales too far.
Everything else looks good, curious to see how the plane functions. I assume it will be a slightly faster version of the dragonfire and maybe loop around as it is attacking a target?
I do not like how the fighter plane skill takes me out of gameplay for a cosmetic purpose. If I cannot steer the skill why does it not just work like the Scorcher?
I would have loved it more if resources where open to unlimited support
1. There is a P-47 upgrade bug. Upgrade for level 5 doesn’t work. I tried 4 times and wasted boosts that I did not get back.
2. When the fighter plane skill is used Red is ordered to move along a parallel path to the fighter plane strike. This sends Red in to defenses inadvertently.
3. RD1 still heals zombies in survival mode.
I have found that it is not possible to aim either EthansSscorcher skill or Daniels Fight Pilot skill, they can be selected but not steared. I use a coomputer with a mouse not a touchscreen.
For a bit I was worried you guys forgot to screw your windows users, then I tried to use Ethan.
You guys had me concerned you might be showing respect to windows players, now I can rest easy
Yeah yeah, patch out soon to fix it. Do Android or Apple users have to wait for a patch to fix their games (sorry Kindle, you are the even redder haired, more step child of heroes than windows)