Introducing the Official Call of Duty: Heroes Facebook Page!

Heroes Announcements and Updates

Highlighted

Introducing the Official Call of Duty: Heroes Face...

Hello Commanders,

We’re excited to announce that we have launched Official Facebook Page for Call of Duty: Heroes! Many players have brought to our attention that a lot of our posts and replies get buried in the group discussions so we wanted a place to improve visibility for information about CoD: Heroes. We will continue to post news and reply to threads here i the group and will work to be even more visible here as well

By Liking and Following this page, you’ll be able to get all the most up to date announcements on CoD: Heroes without worrying that you missed an important post. We have some exciting sneak peaks of 3.3 coming soon to both the page and the forums so head over, Like, and stay tuned for some awesome first looks at one of our biggest updates!

https://www.facebook.com/CallofDutyHeroes/

Facebook_Join_.jpg

GoonerATVI
14 REPLIES

Re: Introducing the Official Call of Duty: Heroes ...

in reply to GoonerATVI

So this will basically be the normal facebook page but only allow replies to posts made by ATVI?

Will the old facebook page continue as it is now, primarily to boast about alliance war matchups, request new flags, and complain about the alliance support window? Robot wink

Is this site still going to be monitored?  I still post here mostly because it doesn't get buried by the garbage ^^^ on the facebook page quite as quickly.

BurtonMN

in reply to BurtonMN

BurtonMN wrote:

So this will basically be the normal facebook page but only allow replies to posts made by ATVI?

Will the old facebook page continue as it is now, primarily to boast about alliance war matchups, request new flags, and complain about the alliance support window? Robot wink

Is this site still going to be monitored?  I still post here mostly because it doesn't get buried by the garbage ^^^ on the facebook page quite as quickly.

The Facebook Page allows us here to post news, information and sneak peaks about the game and it will stay visible. Everyone can still post on those specific news items and we'll be able to better address player feedback and questions in one spot instead of multiple threads that constantly move up and down. One of the complaints we've seen with the group is that we don't reply to issues, like when there's a wide spread bug. In reality we would spend all the previous night replying to each new thread popping up, but by morning those had gotten pushed down, players wouldn't see our updates, and it appeared as if we didn't address anything.

Having a Page where we can keep important topics visible will help to resolve this.

This site will very much get monitored still because it's our official forums.

GoonerATVI

in reply to GoonerATVI

why have not flag of Georgia? 

Davit_kiladze

in reply to Davit_kiladze
if creat flag of Georgia ----- Smiley Happy
Davit_kiladze

in reply to Davit_kiladze

Why is not the flag of Georgia? Can it be added to the Georgian flag in the decorations? If it's added we will be happy

Davit_kiladze

in reply to GoonerATVI

Hey @GoonerATVI is there anyone who moderates the current Facebook group for COD heroes?

The Heroes community group is flooded with videos from other COD games to the point of it being useless now. 

xBUSTINxOUTx

in reply to xBUSTINxOUTx

xBUSTINxOUTx wrote:

Hey @GoonerATVI is there anyone who moderates the current Facebook group for COD heroes?

The Heroes community group is flooded with videos from other COD games to the point of it being useless now. 

We will continue to moderate, admin and post on the group to reply to people. Every morning when I get in I try and get the videos removed but as quick as that group moves sometimes it's hard to catch it all. The best bet is in the upper right hand corner of the post left click and report any unrelated topics and that actually appears in our moderator section and makes it much easier to deal with.

GoonerATVI

in reply to GoonerATVI
This button option does not work. I try in vain every day to report stuff to an Admin.
xBUSTINxOUTx

in reply to xBUSTINxOUTx

https://www.facebook.com/CoDHeroesOfficial/ link doesn't work for me today (it did yesterday).... just says page not found

jh94tt

Studios