cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the topic is anything to do with marvel

HeroHQ

do you think that if they make a mua3 it might have marvel zombies universe because that would be soooo cool you can have all of a superheroes powers but your destroying people instead of helping them!!!

who is better silver surfer or ice man

blaze
6 REPLIES 6

Nahhhh, for an Mua3, I would want them to just make up their own story like they did for the first game.

And I prefer iceman to Silver Surfer.

matthood5

A Marvel Zombies storyline seems like it would get old fast, I wouldn't mind one Act set aside for it though

beastfromtheeas

I do not think that MUA 3 will be about Marvel Zombies. I think that it is a good idea though. I wouldn't mind seeing Marvel Zombies towards the end of the game - Leading up to MUA 4 (if there is one).

KingStorm

Lol, I hope there are about 10 Mua's!

matthood5

i was never really a fan of marvel zombies but i would hope they base MUA3 on Galactus because of how the first one ends Smiley Happy

captain_spider0
Highlighted

I love Marvel Zombies, anything successfully mixing horror, comedy, and adventure deserves all the hype it has gotten. Hopefully the Spider-Man vs. Marvel Zombies game in the works gets made.

imchrisru
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS