cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Control Center

HeroHQ

muwhaha, and here I was thinking you guys would get it while I was asleep Smiley Tongue

BoyBanshee

Hey good feedback on the notify check box and the control centre. Notify checkbox I will try to see if we can fix as for control center that's another question I can't give firm answer on. If we did do this it wont be till much later on.

But really enjoy this sort of feedback. It means you guys like the site and want to make it as comfortable to use as possible.

sgttruffle

Its so cool that you're listening and helping. Being in my timezone, can you tell me roughly what stage of the day the mission may be released?

BoyBanshee

Its so cool that you're listening and helping. Being in my timezone, can you tell me roughly what stage of the day the mission may be released?

I have pulled a rabbit from my hat and presto it's live now!

http://marvelultimatealliance.marvel.com/#/Community/Missions/

Winners from Mission 1 are being debated now. Some really good entries.

sgttruffle

Yay mission 2!!!!!!!!!!

matthood5

Yay mission 2!!!!!!!!!!

you wont be around to see Mission 3 you cyborg!...I have my eye on u...

SASnake

Oh no!! you posted that just after I logged out Dr, its almost midnight and I cant do the mission before I go to sleep because this laptop doesnt have the latest flash Smiley Sad

BoyBanshee

Yay mission 2!!!!!!!!!!

you wont be around to see Mission 3 you cyborg!...I have my eye on u...

oh god! do u happen to hav a newspaper wrapped around that eye?

markiss

Hehehe lol, still sat on that park bench hehe.

matthood5

Hey good feedback on the notify check box and the control centre. Notify checkbox I will try to see if we can fix as for control center that's another question I can't give firm answer on. If we did do this it wont be till much later on.

But really enjoy this sort of feedback. It means you guys like the site and want to make it as comfortable to use as possible.

Nice, I hate unchecking it all the time Smiley Very Happy

beastfromtheeas
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer