Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transformers: War For Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron thread

HeroHQ

Re: Transformers: War For Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron thread

in reply to Wraithos

I just got my issue of GameInformer and HOLY **** THIS GAME SOUNDS AWESOME! You can even play as Bruticus.

Level 23

in reply to Wraithos

I just got my issue of GameInformer and HOLY **** THIS GAME SOUNDS AWESOME! You can even play as Bruticus.

yea i meationed that 4 posts ago and i think that is gonna be really awsesome. this is like the first transformer game when you can play as one of the huge ones which is awesome it's gonna be cool to wreack havok oh and from all the infromation on gam informer it looks like that each character might only have one power now, because it says jazz has grappling hook power but they didn't mention anything else. also they said that cliffjumper has cloak but it didn't mention anything else.

Level 2

in reply to Wraithos

Wow wow wow Bruticus? A playable character? Sweet Primus!!

Level 5

in reply to Wraithos

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2011/10/21/transformers-resurrecting-the-dinobots.aspx

A whole bunch of stuff about the dinobots. (I'm pretty sure that's Wheeljack's alt mode behind Matt Tieger in the video too)

Level 34

in reply to Wraithos

This game is gonna be amazing, in the vids i wanted to see sludge concept art but no showing of it, they only mentioned it. It's kinda wierd that grimlocks power is to transform then again the concept art of him killing a bunch of decepticons is sweet. swoop looks really cool i love his jet form. i can't wait to play as Grimlock, it's actually kinda sad that Shockwave messed with Grimlocks brain.

Level 2
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS