cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transformers: War For Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron thread

HeroHQ

Ah but you see, I act normally, I follow you as an ally does, and quickly blast you. hahahaha. Not to say my scout can't end you either!

Hawkmoondirge

Eh, with War Cry, they're hardly an issue. Besides, even though I can definitely hold my own as Leader, my allies flock to me, so chances are, if you encounter me, and have the fortune to kill me, you'll probably be finished off by one of my allies, especially if I've War Cried them earlier.

Not to mention, with the Molecule Bomb, I can slow down Scouts!

Shadowblade

Ah, I see. My groups run around...alot. Plus i prefer to pick off my prey with scoped weapons

Hawkmoondirge

Touche, snipers are a challenge indeed, though I've picked off a few snipers with my Ion Blaster, dodging their shots, etc.

And if worst comes to worst, I can just skillfully drive to safety, find a health orb, then flank them, and devastate them in close range. While this isn't best for the leader, most of the time, it works.

Like for example, even though Soldiers are built for damage, I usually survive one on one encounters with them. I can usually evade their Whirlwind, and gun them down before they can gun me down, especially if I have War Cry buff.

And if I feel as though they have me trapped with their Whirlwind, as in, no room to jump, then I leave a nasty surprise for them.. earning me a Grim Reaper..

Shadowblade

Yeah, soldiers I hate playing as. To slow and open to attacks. If they whirlwind i run like hell. Jet outta there! And I cahn self heal with my grenades as a scientist. lol

Hawkmoondirge

Never a scientist such as I !

Scoped rifle + Shotgun, + Turrent + Getting in your face Disguised= Dead everything

Plus i follow you while your in vehichle mode and blow your straight to hell! hahahahaha!

HA! dont make me laugh, hawk, ill shoot u right out of the sky! XD

omega_gama

Man I'm gonna get worked when I finally get on MP. All these people with more experience (and XP for perks - especially with the double XP this weekend) It will be me, the lowly class 0, vs a bunch of level 25's. But it's still going to be fun!!! :lol:

Jadryx1

Ugh, it was freaking brutal for me at the start. Luckily, I learned quickly, and thus, leveled up quickly, catching up to all the 'pros'. Smiley Tongue

Shadowblade

Man I'm gonna get worked when I finally get on MP. All these people with more experience (and XP for perks - especially with the double XP this weekend) It will be me, the lowly class 0, vs a bunch of level 25's. But it's still going to be fun!!! :lol:

aw man, you finaly have it? awesome, now we can al party. but its actualy not as hard as you would think.... unless you get some guy who has a lot of lvl 25s... that happens to me sometimes, they play alot.... they even play more than me!

but ya, it shouldnt be to long till you get the hang of online

omega_gama

Best thing to do, is choose the correct weapon and ability load out for each class.

For example a scientist should always have a sentry, scouts cloak, leader with warcry and soldier with whirlwind.

It isn't as hard as you might think, just remember your basic shooter skills, transform is not recommended for combat, (Unless scientist, or soldier) and grab your over shields

Hawkmoondirge
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer