Did you mean: 

Transformers: War For Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron thread

HeroHQ

It's a great game! If anyone wants to play my gamertag is

HAWKM00NDIRGE

The moon is spelled with zeroes instead of o's

Hawkmoondirge
Highlighted

I'd love you join you.....when I can get the game. I'm currently broke (well at least no extra money for a $60 game!) Looks like I'll be selling some old games!

Jadryx1

if u get it soon we should all team up and party

omega_gama

Personally speaking, I'm really looking forward to this one. Smiley Happy Haven't been a big fan of transformers games up to this point, but what I've seen for T:WfC is pretty darn neat.

Hey News Lad (if you ever wander down in this section of the forums anymore) Did you get a chance to play the game yet? If so, what do you think? Smiley Happy

Jadryx1

Ordered it! Now just a few more days for it to get here!

Jadryx1

IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!

And THAT is how giant boss battle finales SHOULD be! Exciting, tactical, and requiring skill.

Multiplayer was a blast too. I kicked so much ass as the Leader class. Ion Blaster+Fusion Cannon+ War Cry + PUNCH OF KILL EVERYTHING!= My favorite class ever!

Shadowblade

Shadowblade you should drop your gamertag my way... lol

And scientist > leader

Hawkmoondirge

I've shot down many a Scientist as Leader. >Smiley Very Happy

Shadowblade

Never a scientist such as I !

Scoped rifle + Shotgun, + Turrent + Getting in your face Disguised= Dead everything

Plus i follow you while your in vehichle mode and blow your straight to hell! hahahahaha!

Hawkmoondirge

Eh, I'm always the first to spot a disguised Scientist. You still show up red on the reticle you know? Besides, I keep an eye on allies whenever they're acting suspiciously.

And not unless I quickly transform while drifting behind cover, and then shoot you in the face/nose cone with my Fusion Cannon as you come around! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *starts coughing violently*

Shadowblade
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS