cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transformers: War For Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron thread

HeroHQ

14 Days till the Beggining of the The Great War!

DarthVenom11
Highlighted

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=26606

A nice interview. Nothing really new but someone finally said something about game length. The very last question -

What's the average play-through time for the story mode of the game?

Everybody's different. We've got testers who can run through the game in 8-10 hours, we've got some of the other folks who run through it in 11. It's really hard to get a gauge on it. I can tell you it's competitive with everything that's out there in terms of game length. There's a lot of game here - there's the single player campaign, there's Escalation, there's multiplayer, there's co-op, there's competitive co-op - it's a big game.

That sounds about standard for most games these days, especially shooters. I'm willing to bet that the mulitplayer will end up being played online the most.

Jadryx1

Nice. That's cool!

Optimus_prime12 Level 75

Demo is live on Live tomorrow! I'm going to be freaking out all day until I can get home and download it!

Jadryx1

Mulitplayer demo is now on the marketplace. Smiley Happy I'm downloading it but won't have time to play before work :down:

Jadryx1

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! im like freaking out now!!! i NEED THAT DEMO!!! I DONT EVEN CARE IF I HAVE TO DELETE THE LEGO HARRY POTTER DEMO TO GET IT!!

omega_gama

The demo is pretty awesome. It's only enough to make me want this game so much more! I'm not that good at it yet but I'm not a big shooter type player. I really want to play as the other two classes (leader and scientist) and all the other modes and campaign. I just want the game!!!!!!

Omega Gama - it was good to have you on my team for at least a round (I had to leave because my daughter wanted to play Castle Crashers) But trust me, I'll be playing this demo a lot until I get the whole game!

Jadryx1

Awesome! Can't wait!

Optimus_prime12 Level 75

Did you get the demo, OP?

Jadryx1

No unfortunately.

But I still can't wait for the game to drop!

Optimus_prime12 Level 75
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer