cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thor 2 Movie discussion

HeroHQ

Highlighted

I really hope they do the real mandarin and he rips Kingsley to shreds for having the audacity to imitate him. Maybe they can do that in IM4 with a new guy playing Tony Stark since RDJ won't be doing anymore IM movies, but who knows he might change his mind.

Iron24

Now the pressure is on, Jad!   Even Rogue has seen it, haha.

It's great to see everyone enjoying the movie!  Where do you guys rank it among Marvel movies?

Hawkeye Level 74

Thanks for keeping all your thoughts spoiler free, guys!  I am not sure when I'll be able to see it yet (this weekend isn't looking great either! ) but I will eventually!  I don't mind if you guys get into more detail in your discussions if you're tired of waiting for me....just be sure to mark them with plenty of warning.

Jadryx1

Don't wait too long!  Ya don't wanna miss out on it being in theaters, the action is amazing on the big screen.

Hawkeye Level 74

I'm not sure where I rank the movie yet.  It's not Avengers or Cap 1 level, but it's better than Iron Man 2 and Hulk. It's somewhere in there with Iron Man 1 and 3, and the first Thor movie.  I kinda think the first Thor has the edge on it by a little bit, since it's the classic setup for a Thor movie with Thor overcoming his arrogance, Loki as an awesome villain, and all that. 

Rogue_Shadow1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer