cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thor 2 Movie discussion

HeroHQ

Still not sure if I want to stay and watch it but we will see.

So just a little more than a week away can hardly wait.

Iron24

You could see Hogun and Fandral on the last movie poster that came out.  Hogun looks like he now has the same facial hair as in the comics.

As cool as it was, I kind of wish I didn't see that last part of the trailer with the rock monster.  I'm sure it's not an important part of the plot or anything, but the more awesome moments like that I can save for the theater the better.

Jadryx1

i imagine there's gonna be way cooler moments in the actual movie, as fun as that moment was!  They didn't show all that much of Malekith or Kurse and ya know Thor is gonna fight em.

Hawkeye Level 74

One week to go until Thor!  Can't wait!

When do you guys plan on going?  First showing, first day, or sometime over the weekend?

Hawkeye Level 74

I want to go the the first matinee on Friday if I can get away from work, otherwise will go to first matinee on Saturday. Going to see it in 3D. Glad to see the positive reviews can hardly wait.

Iron24

Yeah, I plan to see it early on Friday.  Not sure whether I'll do 3D or not, most likely not since I'm not big on 3D.  Less than a week away!

Hawkeye Level 74

So short TV trailer where they are quoting positive reviews and it looked really awesome got me even more psyched to see it. Am going on Saturday morning.

Iron24

I always watch all the Marvel movies with my brother (though he says that he refuses to see Guardians of the Galaxy...), but he's out of town for the weekend, so I'm gonna be waiting until Monday.  It's gonna be a long weekend...

Rogue_Shadow1
Highlighted

I'm not sure how long of time it will be for me. I plan to see the movie, but I don't know when yet.  My son's birthday is Friday (if he wasn't only 2 I'd take him to the movie!) so that's out.  Hopefully it will be within the frist week sometime so I don't have to keep avoiding spoilers!

Jadryx1

I guess I'll be the first to see the movie then.  I'll have to keep my thoughts spoiler free until everyone else gets to see it.

@Jad - Ya got any plan's for your boy's birthday?  Maybe an Iron Man themed cake since he seems to like him quite a bit.

Edit: Pretty funny article about Natalie Portman's lack of height being both an advantage and disadvantage for filming Thor, haha.  No spoilers!

Hawkeye Level 74
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS