cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thor 2 Movie discussion

HeroHQ

Yeah, Hiddleston really seems to enjoy playing Loki.  He did some crazy stuff at Comic Con, dressing up and acting in character as Loki there.  And there was some recent deal where he apparently played out Thor 2's plot with action figures. 

Rogue_Shadow1

From the trailer it looks like Jane is the one who figures out how to defeat the dark elf using science and I am sure she has the help of Selvig and Darcy.

I guess Hiddelston was mobbed at Comic Con and there was a huge line to see him, I love that he was in character that is awesome!

Iron24

So that rumor about Marvel and Alan Taylor being mad at each other about running time is just that.  They did disagree about the composer, but it doesn't sound like that one caused too much trouble.  They are still adding scenes and tweaking stuff, even this close to the release date.

Jadryx1
Highlighted

Jad thanks for the article. Looks like things are going well and Taylor and Feige while that might have disagreements are primarily trying to make the film better and that is a good thing. Very excited for this film.

Iron24

Great news!  There's been a lot of cool interviews coming out of the Disney event, which is making up for the lack of Thor at SDCC.  They kinda hint that there will be deaths and I wonder if that would mean Jane Foster, which has been rumored to die for a while.

Hawkeye Level 74

I do not mind really dramatic deaths of major characters, but please don't bring them back to life, lol. Thor is going to be the Marvel movie of the year, yes I can say that even though I love IM, it just looks like the story is going to have more depth and just some amazing stuff in it. I really, really like Alan Taylor and I feel confident that he will deliver something special!!

What do you guys think of the new Shield show that is coming out in September? Are you going to watch it? I know I am although how Coulsen is alive is a question, I am going with LMD.

Iron24

I think Thor will be better than IM3 too.  It looks like it'll be a great movie and it's pretty doubtful Malekith will turn out to be an actor hired by Loki, haha.

I'll check it out for a few episodes, though I wish we could've had at least Jimmy Woo or Clay Quartermain in the cast instead of a bunch of people Whedon created.  It's said to be really good though.

Hawkeye Level 74

Hopefully they do a few nods that way, but it looks like they want to do a young team but they still could have uesd those names. I have a feeling it will be a really good show.

Iron24

The laest batch of Thor stills look amazing!  And I really love the Empire cover that has the shot of Thor in mid-air with his hammer reared back to strike.  Can't wait for this movie!

Hawkeye Level 74

So far everything about the movie looked really good. It really feels like the movie will have some gravitas and be incredibly epic. Really, really looking forward to this movie.

Iron24
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer