Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Official Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Megathread [Last Updated: November 10, 2010 - News on PC Version!]

HeroHQ

Re: The Official Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Megathread [Last Updated: November 10, 2010 - News on PC Version!]

in reply to Ryuuie

exactly ryuuie. that's the spirit.

Level 6

Re: The Official Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Megathread [Last Updated: November 10, 2010 - News on PC Version!]

in reply to Ryuuie

yea i don't think it is the symbiote spider man cause this costume on the box art and all symbiote spider man costumes I've seen. i can say that they don't look alike

Level 2

in reply to Ryuuie

Oh trust me, that photo is 100% real (it's an advertisement board directly from SDCC 2010).

We now know it's a black suit that probably is the Symbiote Suit (there ARE What If?s featuring the suit) but we don't know if it's "Symbiote Dimension" because that's to vague. There has to be a real name for it. IGN should give that today.

Level 21

in reply to Ryuuie

i nkow its real it just doesn't look like symbiote spiderman

Level 2

in reply to Ryuuie

apparently they have an unofficial spiderman game announced ultimate spiderman rise of the symbiote

Level 2

in reply to Ryuuie

apparently they have an unofficial spiderman game announced ultimate spiderman rise of the symbiote

That's a fanmade Wii cover.

Also, it does look like Symbiote Spider-Man. It looks almost exactly like Ultimate Symbiote Spider-Man.

Level 21

in reply to Ryuuie

show me a pic then ill believe it

Level 2

in reply to Ryuuie

show me a pic then ill believe it

http://www.coverbrowser.com/image/ultimate-spider-man/34-3.jpg

Level 21

in reply to Ryuuie

looks close to it but if u noticed on the box art it also has blue and red on the costume. and the ultimate spider man symbiote is all black

Level 2

in reply to Ryuuie

looks close to it but if u noticed on the box art it also has blue and red on the costume. and the ultimate spider man symbiote is all black

They haven't been keeping exactly to tradition for the costumes. In the comics, 2099 has claws and his cape, Noir has a trenchcoat.

Level 21
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
This widget could not be displayed.