Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Official Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Megathread [Last Updated: November 10, 2010 - News on PC Version!]

HeroHQ

Re: The Official Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Megathread [Last Updated: November 10, 2010 - News on PC Version!]

in reply to Ryuuie

I think they'll reveal the dimension and a few things, but hold back on the BIG reveals until the big Friday afternoon event. That's when a TON of info will come out. Then, I'll know if I was right about the final dimension, the mystical guide (I think it's Madame Web) and Neil Patrick Harris voicing the Amazing Dimension. I'd love to see some more Villains/Bosses, too. The clip of part of Vulture is cool, but I wanna see the whole costume and him in motion. That'll be so awesome!!

Level 7

Re: The Official Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Megathread [Last Updated: November 10, 2010 - News on PC Version!]

in reply to Ryuuie

I'm guessing they're gonna show us Madam Web, Symbiote Dimension (I called this a long time ago), James Taylor voicing Amazing and Rino voicing Symbiote Spidey.

Level 4

in reply to Ryuuie

Juggernaut is going to be in the game!!!! SWEET!!!

Level 2

in reply to Ryuuie

Juggernaut is going to be in the game!!!! SWEET!!!

Im with you on that. It is pretty sweet. Dude is a beast! =)

Level 3

in reply to Ryuuie

URL: http://cdn.superherohype.com/assets/components/com_joomgallery/img_pictures/Comic-Con_4499/comic-con_2010_4953/comic-con_floor_20100720_1458760489.jpg

Summary: Comic Con stand

Source: SuperheroHype.com

LAST DIMENSION!!!

Level 7

in reply to Ryuuie

URL: http://cdn.superherohype.com/assets/components/com_joomgallery/img_pictures/Comic-Con_4499/comic-con_2010_4953/comic-con_floor_20100720_1458760489.jpg

LAST DIMENSION!!!

Thanks for using the form! Smiley Very Happy I'd give you a cookie if I could stuff it into my modem. Smiley Tongue

...and you know my thoughts on that suit already. *Grin* and how much I dislike it. Smiley Sad

I still want to know, off-topic, why dont' you like Joker?

Level 21

in reply to Ryuuie

LAST DIMENSION!!!

Thanks for using the form! Smiley Very Happy I'd give you a cookie if I could stuff it into my modem. Smiley Tongue

...and you know my thoughts on that suit already. *Grin* and how much I dislike it. Smiley Sad

I like Joker. I love Joker. I just think he is taking the limelight away from Batman's other great villains.

Level 7

in reply to Ryuuie

LAST DIMENSION!!!

I like Joker. I love Joker. I just think he is taking the limelight away from Batman's other great villains.

That's how I feel about the suit, man. It's just...always there. It's an iconic time in Parker's life but geez... ya know?

Level 21

in reply to Ryuuie

LAST DIMENSION!!!

That's how I feel about the suit, man. It's just...always there. It's an iconic time in Parker's life but geez... ya know?

i know. but Joker being in AA2 isn't stopping me from buying the game like the suit has you Smiley Tongue

on a side-note: are the superherohype forums down for you??

Level 7

in reply to Ryuuie

LAST DIMENSION!!!

i know. but Joker being in AA2 isn't stopping me from buying the game like the suit has you Smiley Tongue

on a side-note: are the superherohype forums down for you??

Oh this isn't gonna stop me, but I won't like it one bit. Smiley Tongue Unless Beenox surprises me...I'm still slightly perplexed over the choice of Juggernaut (even though I like that he's in).

SSH forums go down a LOT for me. Like to the point, the URL just won't work. =/

Level 21
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS